Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is true, there is so much drama over there right now. The A team left for FC Barca just in time! Smart move to get away before sh@@ hits the fan. That age group is going to implode.
    How can it implode any more? Everyone knows the Susa Brentwood team has better players than JF and JS can assemble. Going to be a lot of humble pie on those fields next spring.

I can’t wait until JS and JF try to poach kids from DK and DH teams.

Comment

2001 boys SUSA

This is true, there is so much drama over there right now. The A team left for FC Barca just in time! Smart move to get away before sh@@ hits the fan. That age group is going to implode.
      Maybe I can shed some light on the goings on at SUSA in the boys 2001 group. I am part of Susa but prefer not to say what role. The " mess" they are talking about is that Dan K ( no, he did not get fired from KK) is the proven coach and has the players to take over from the A team that left (former susa NPL team). Dan was actually promised that spot when he left KK and brought some of his teams to SUSA, including the 01 former Athletico team. They wanted to take the NPL spot vacated by the former team and follow the SUSA model that the top team plays NPL. After the A/NPL team left to Barca, not many high level 01 players were left in the pool outside of Dan's team, so it made sense for Dan to move into that spot. The team known as Blue is its own independent team, and have always have been a separate team since when they came over from Brentwood, so those players are not in the pool. Enter John Forster ,who has a financial stake in SUSA, with his son and about 6-7 other players from another team, looking to stay together as a team even though they are way short numbers wise, want to bring in their own coach and take the top spot at SUSA. One of the many problems is some of those players are not A team material from what I understand and in fact, Forster's son was on the B team when he was previously at SUSA. The other problem is they need about 8-10 more players to make a viable team and are looking to take the top players from the existing pool, including Dan's players, most of who have been with Dan since they were very young and left KK to follow him. Another big issue is that Forster and the players he brought over are refusing to be put into the pool of players like the rest of the players at SUSA so people are mad that they are being given preferential treatment and exemption from the SUSA academy model where all new players are in a pool and go to the appropriate team based on their abilities ---> A,B,C etc. with the possibility of vertical movement from team to team based on performance. The argument is they should be subject to the same rules but are not because of Forster. Forster has power at SUSA because he is a major shareholder at SUSA, he also has the bid for the huge complex being built in Central Islip as well as other financial holdings in the club through fields and facility ownership. So the power struggle between Forster --->who is trying to build an A team around his son --->and Dan K, who was promised the A team spot to leave KK with his team --->continues. Neither side wants to budge and give their top players to the other team to form one unified A team and now, there is a stalemate. May the best team, or the one with the most power, win.

Comment

Partially true.

Dan K did get fired and he only brought 6-7 kids to SUSA 01. Not many kids in other age groups followed either. JF already tried to get players from SUSA Brentwood and was told no way. JF and JS have 8 players and are forcing SUSA to give them players to fill their roster. The loyal people at SUSA who didn't leave when JS screwed Eddie and took players to HBC are pissed. Eddie only cares about Gotsoccer points that is why they lied to get HBC points. The only thing they don't realize is that it doesn't matter how many points you have it's how well you can play. They only have 3 starting players from the HBC team. I am sure they will lie to Region 1 to get over 50% team retention the way they did to Gotsoccer. As someone stated in an earlier post Eddie and Dan K have had teams disqualified from State Cup competition for using illegal players. This is a group that will do anything to appear successful. Lying and cheating is accepted at this organization. This is why it will fail. Characters like JD, Eddie, Dan K, JS all names that have zero credibility in the soccer world and that is why they all are at SUSA. The home of the LI soccer flunkies.

Comment

Partially true.

Dan K did get fired and he only brought 6-7 kids to SUSA 01. Not many kids in other age groups followed either. JF already tried to get players from SUSA Brentwood and was told no way. JF and JS have 8 players and are forcing SUSA to give them players to fill their roster. The loyal people at SUSA who didn't leave when JS screwed Eddie and took players to HBC are pissed. Eddie only cares about Gotsoccer points that is why they lied to get HBC points. The only thing they don't realize is that it doesn't matter how many points you have it's how well you can play. They only have 3 starting players from the HBC team. I am sure they will lie to Region 1 to get over 50% team retention the way they did to Gotsoccer. As someone stated in an earlier post Eddie and Dan K have had teams disqualified from State Cup competition for using illegal players. This is a group that will do anything to appear successful. Lying and cheating is accepted at this organization. This is why it will fail. Characters like JD, Eddie, Dan K, JS all names that have zero credibility in the soccer world and that is why they all are at SUSA. The home of the LI soccer flunkies.
          You are both wrong to a certain extent. Dan K was NOT fired from KK, He chose to announce he was leaving and screw over his teams at KK 1-2 weeks before the Spring season ended as per SUSA's demand. Very FEW players from his 5 age groups chose to follow him over, maybe 1-2 at each age group and those were NOT the players who played for him for years. That is the way it happened and the way it is.

Comment

You are both wrong to a certain extent. Dan K was NOT fired from KK, He chose to announce he was leaving and screw over his teams at KK 1-2 weeks before the Spring season ended as per SUSA's demand. Very FEW players from his 5 age groups chose to follow him over, maybe 1-2 at each age group and those were NOT the players who played for him for years. That is the way it happened and the way it is.
            You realize that him quitting on his teams 2 weeks before the end of the season is worse than getting fired.

This doesn't change the fact that him and Eddie both cheated in State Cup games using illegal players. This doesn't change the fact that JS went behind Eddies back and started the HBC team. Or the fact that JF left because his kid was on the 2nd team. And the fact that JF broke up the HBC team because his kid didn't play. It is a fact that they lied to get Gotsoccer points they didnt deserve. I guess it's fitting that these 🤡 are back together.

Comment

You realize that him quitting on his teams 2 weeks before the end of the season is worse than getting fired.

This doesn't change the fact that him and Eddie both cheated in State Cup games using illegal players. This doesn't change the fact that JS went behind Eddies back and started the HBC team. Or the fact that JF left because his kid was on the 2nd team. And the fact that JF broke up the HBC team because his kid didn't play. It is a fact that they lied to get Gotsoccer points they didnt deserve. I guess it's fitting that these 🤡 are back together.
              Wrong about Dan K. The majority of the 01 team came with him. Look at the roster. Those are mostly Athletico players. JF is the one with only 8 players total. Dan has 14

Comment

Wrong about Dan K. The majority of the 01 team came with him. Look at the roster. Those are mostly Athletico players. JF is the one with only 8 players total. Dan has 14
                Yes only 8 which is only 50% of HBC Flash. How in gods name did they get the got soccer points when Gotsoccer required 51%

Comment

14 total between the 5 teams. He only brought 6-7 01's. He didn't have 14 01's at KK. He used the 02 players. Correct HBC brought 8 out of 16 players and lied to get the GotSoccer points. Or JF bought them

Comment

Maybe I can shed some light on the goings on at SUSA in the boys 2001 group. I am part of Susa but prefer not to say what role. The " mess" they are talking about is that Dan K ( no, he did not get fired from KK) is the proven coach and has the players to take over from the A team that left (former susa NPL team). Dan was actually promised that spot when he left KK and brought some of his teams to SUSA, including the 01 former Athletico team. They wanted to take the NPL spot vacated by the former team and follow the SUSA model that the top team plays NPL. After the A/NPL team left to Barca, not many high level 01 players were left in the pool outside of Dan's team, so it made sense for Dan to move into that spot. The team known as Blue is its own independent team, and have always have been a separate team since when they came over from Brentwood, so those players are not in the pool. Enter John Forster ,who has a financial stake in SUSA, with his son and about 6-7 other players from another team, looking to stay together as a team even though they are way short numbers wise, want to bring in their own coach and take the top spot at SUSA. One of the many problems is some of those players are not A team material from what I understand and in fact, Forster's son was on the B team when he was previously at SUSA. The other problem is they need about 8-10 more players to make a viable team and are looking to take the top players from the existing pool, including Dan's players, most of who have been with Dan since they were very young and left KK to follow him. Another big issue is that Forster and the players he brought over are refusing to be put into the pool of players like the rest of the players at SUSA so people are mad that they are being given preferential treatment and exemption from the SUSA academy model where all new players are in a pool and go to the appropriate team based on their abilities ---> A,B,C etc. with the possibility of vertical movement from team to team based on performance. The argument is they should be subject to the same rules but are not because of Forster. Forster has power at SUSA because he is a major shareholder at SUSA, he also has the bid for the huge complex being built in Central Islip as well as other financial holdings in the club through fields and facility ownership. So the power struggle between Forster --->who is trying to build an A team around his son --->and Dan K, who was promised the A team spot to leave KK with his team --->continues. Neither side wants to budge and give their top players to the other team to form one unified A team and now, there is a stalemate. May the best team, or the one with the most power, win.
                    I have to laugh. You people sound like old wash women. In most of these posts it sounds like one or two people that hate one or two other people and SUSA obviously. It also sounds like a bitter coach from SUSA that also hates SUSA but who can actually know. I would also have to bet you have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you care? You either are lying and the team they are bringing is the best of the group or jealous you weren't taken or part of it and maybe not coaching the team you want. Either way you sound pathetic. Can we move on. This is getting tired.

Comment

I have to laugh. You people sound like old wash women. In most of these posts it sounds like one or two people that hate one or two other people and SUSA obviously. It also sounds like a bitter coach from SUSA that also hates SUSA but who can actually know. I would also have to bet you have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you care? You either are lying and the team they are bringing is the best of the group or jealous you weren't taken or part of it and maybe not coaching the team you want. Either way you sound pathetic. Can we move on. This is getting tired.
                      No keep going. I'm a parent going to the meeting tomorrow night on Hauppauge and I'm learning a lot. I'll call bull shy if these 2 gentlemen lie.

Comment

No keep going. I'm a parent going to the meeting tomorrow night on Hauppauge and I'm learning a lot. I'll call bull shy if these 2 gentlemen lie.

It's BS. Meaning Bill Sanacore writing and answering his own posts!! Take a break from the keyboard buddy. Move on.

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong. I only care to the extent that people were posting misinformation about this age group and my post was meant to shed some light as to what people were referring to. I was trying to present the facts and it seems like no one else here wants the facts. So go ahead and keep speculating. There is a controversy at SUSA as to who will get that spot in the 01s JF or DK. I have been at SUSA for a while and when the system works it works well. I am not some bitter coach who hates anyone, this isn't even my age group. But I do think SUSA needs to treat all new teams and players the same or these type of problems will keep recurring and teams/players who come on in the future will expect the same preferential treatment. It is common sense that letting the inmates run the asylum is a recipe for disaster. My opinion. Based on fact. Take it or leave it

Comment

The sad part is most of it is likely true....and its not Bill Sanacore. Tomorrow nights SUSA 2001 parent meeting will be very informative. My advice to the parents is stick together and force Susa to handle this properly. In the end your families have a choice. No one needs this drama. Your kids are watching and learning. What type of lesson are they being taught here?

Comment

No one gets cut at SUSA. Everyones included

Dear Flash Players & Parents,

I wanted to reach out to ALL of you with an exciting opportunity that has recently been presented to me on behalf of the team. The owners of SUSA soccer are aware of the Flash team and their accomplishments over the past season. They have reached out to me to offer the boys the opportunity to play under the SUSA banner

Apparently this is all coming from SUSA ownership.

Comment

Stay tuned there is a lot more proof and details that have yet to surface....

So many are watching

Let see what happens.

Other clubs are gathering information and waiting to bring the truth to the surface with the major leagues, got soccer, and accredited bodies.

SUSA reputation is at stake.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X