X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy again. Geez.

Oh wait, I have his name...Guy with no job (probably small hands too). Okay little guy, you did something. You made Rainman's List. Go hit Sonic and get yourself a snowcone.
    So you are saying it’s tRump?

Comment

RF isnt posting on here and the player pleading for the mom to stop posting was covered with Child Imposter. Frustrated Dad was a big omission.
      Child Imposter paints the picture that the daughter and her plea was a fake. It wasn’t. So, The Embarrassed Helpless Threatened by Her Coach, Daughter is more accurate. And has a better ring to it too.

Comment

RF isnt posting on here and the player pleading for the mom to stop posting was covered with Child Imposter. Frustrated Dad was a big omission.
        100%! Frustrated dad was a classic.

Comment

Child Imposter paints the picture that the daughter and her plea was a fake. It wasn’t. So, The Embarrassed Helpless Threatened by Her Coach, Daughter is more accurate. And has a better ring to it too.
          Are you sure the daughter wasn't a fake? You can only be sure if it was your daughter. It isn't right for the players on the FCB 06 team to be reading the slamming of their coach or manager/asst coach even if the facts are correct. And posting on here would be even worse

Comment

Are you sure the daughter wasn't a fake? You can only be sure if it was your daughter. It isn't right for the players on the FCB 06 team to be reading the slamming of their coach or manager/asst coach even if the facts are correct. And posting on here would be even worse
            Yeah it was a mom imposter. She told me she posted it to mess with people. She didn’t think anyone would really bye it. I doubt anyone actually thought it was a kid.

Comment

in all seriousness

Finneyfrock told the team about the thread. I know.......truly a sick man. He then threatened to cut them from the team if their parents posted anymore. One of the daughters then posted and pleaded with the parents stop stop and then blurted out that she and the whole team was threatened. The gun to their head parents will deny this, out of fear and shame, (and why would any of them speak the truth on here?) but that is what happened. There were a few troll posts after that one from imposters, but the daughter who initially posted never posted again. Probably got reamed a new a hole by her parents.

Comment

Yeah it was a mom imposter. She told me she posted it to mess with people. She didn’t think anyone would really bye it. I doubt anyone actually thought it was a kid.
                Ya think?? Obviously it wasn’t a kid. We all know the mom who posted that.

Comment

So you are saying it’s tRump?
                  Trump has a job. I'm saying that the dude that keeps whinning is

Guy with no Job (and probably small hands) -
                  who has the amount of time to do all of this posting unless you have no job. And small hands was a given.

Only someone with small fingers/hands could get into the amount of keyboarding on his computer or telephone he does without errors.

Dainty phalanges -
                  could be his List name too.

Comment

Ya think?? Obviously it wasn’t a kid. We all know the mom who posted that.
                    Wow. So now you’re admitting that a mom on the team came on here and told everyone about what Finneyfrock did. And posed as her daughter. Because you realize that no one else would know what went down unless the daughters told. (Which they did.) If we didn’t know the truth, this might even sound believable.

Comment

Wow. So now you’re admitting that a mom on the team came on here and told everyone about what Finneyfrock did. And posed as her daughter. Because you realize that no one else would know what went down unless the daughters told. (Which they did.) If we didn’t know the truth, this might even sound believable.
                      Just take a look at your girl’s group texts. They all know about this site. They have been on here. A couple have posted. And yes they are all scared ****less of Finneyfrock.

Comment

Just take a look at your girl’s group texts. They all know about this site. They have been on here. A couple have posted. And yes they are all scared ****less of Finneyfrock.
                        There should be fear and respect for a coach. Do you know nothing about chain of command? Must be chaos in your household then.

And the last thing kids should be doing is going onto a douchey forum like this and posting. If my kid was doing this, he/she would need to fear the repercussions of ME. They should be doing their homework, worrying about their grades, meeting (and exceeding) their obligations for school and their teams (soccer, and whatever else they are doing). Instead it seems that some parents are the children instead of the parents.

Seems right. Toolbags have little toolbags most times. It's a learned behavior. Stop the cycle.

Comment

There should be fear and respect for a coach. Do you know nothing about chain of command? Must be chaos in your household then.

And the last thing kids should be doing is going onto a douchey forum like this and posting. If my kid was doing this, he/she would need to fear the repercussions of ME. They should be doing their homework, worrying about their grades, meeting (and exceeding) their obligations for school and their teams (soccer, and whatever else they are doing). Instead it seems that some parents are the children instead of the parents.

Seems right. Toolbags have little toolbags most times. It's a learned behavior. Stop the cycle.
                          And yet here YOU are "going onto a douchey forum like this and posting". You are right - it probably is a learned behavior and toolbags do have little toolbags most times - so you may want to check your kids devices.

Comment

And yet here YOU are "going onto a douchey forum like this and posting". You are right - it probably is a learned behavior and toolbags do have little toolbags most times - so you may want to check your kids devices.
                            Uh, huh?

Comment

No need. I know what my kids are doing.

And yes, at times a douchey forum for douchey posts like yours.

I notice that no retort to the lack of respect thing. Seems it went right over your head.

But with a small forehead/heard like you probably have, I'm not surprised. Microcephaly is it? No job and this.

Man no wonder you harbor such resentment. Let it go little man. I hope you are tall enough to get on the carousel, because you can't handle the ups and downs of the roller coaster of life. Keep hitting it keyboard warrior.

You can't control the chaos in your house/life, but you can do it here. Lord of the Zings. Good for you (golf clap).

Comment

No need. I know what my kids are doing.

And yes, at times a douchey forum for douchey posts like yours.

I notice that no retort to the lack of respect thing. Seems it went right over your head.

But with a small forehead/heard like you probably have, I'm not surprised. Microcephaly is it? No job and this.

Man no wonder you harbor such resentment. Let it go little man. I hope you are tall enough to get on the carousel, because you can't handle the ups and downs of the roller coaster of life. Keep hitting it keyboard warrior.

You can't control the chaos in your house/life, but you can do it here. Lord of the Zings. Good for you (golf clap).
                                That was quite a diatribe. Sounds like your daughter was the one who outed the threat and obviously you don’t believe her. Instead, you direct your animus toward some man with a small forehead who types for a living and can’t handle roller coasters. Your insults don’t matter. No one cares. The truth is out and you can’t stand it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X