Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If so say bye bye to all those MFA players that have been paying thousands for years, they’ll get pushed down to Reg ECNL
    You guys have no clue

Sc is not going to
    Match fit

I’m the one who told you he was fired

And now I’m telling you he’s not going to
    Match fit

Comment

Let’s see how a very successful 05 team preforms in spring without SC.. It will be a good measuring stick for all the comments on this thread. Anything but improvement for those kids is a failure. All eyes on whoever is coaching that team this Spring.
      Is it

He developed that team for years. So they are good players and team partially because if his hard work. Even after losing 5 of his top players to pda and 1 to
      Cedar Stars Monmouth

Comment

That’s a sign of a great coach when you lose quality players, bring in new ones develop them and the the team does not skip a beat...not many can do that.

Comment

That’s a sign of a great coach when you lose quality players, bring in new ones develop them and the the team does not skip a beat...not many can do that.
          Exactly so if they play well with another coach it’s not an indictment of him.

Comment

Wow this is an eye opener. All coaches have good and bad qualities and that is why we are human. I have coached other sports on the youth and high school levels and can tell you that there are comments made on the sidelines and in the locker room that many coaches regret including myself. Many things happen during the course of a game which you wish you could take back but you can't. Many coaches are flawed. So with regard to Shaun Cryer what I know is he is a hard worker, and while being volatile on the sidelines typically cares about his players and that is why they follow him and love to play for him. He has trained his teams on his own time and asked for nothing except focus and hard work. He has spent time at tournaments trying to get the girls to bond and be a team. He puts a lot of time in that outsiders never see. That is why there are haters and followers of the man. Everyone should worry about whats going on in their own house before commenting. My daughter has played for many coaches and during the heat of a game they typically act the same just some are better at putting forth a false personality. Why? You parents who preach development but always want to be on the winning team, so the pressure is on these coaches to produce or you take your daughter to a next elite club.

I think unfortunately we are raising a cream puff generation which cannot handle the truth or criticism. Wait until they hit the real world and have to produce at their profession. OH BOY!!!!
            Another person who is OK with rationalizing away the sort of CONSISTENTLY verbally abusive environment SC creates and to what end? Im sorry, but all coaches do not do what he does. There is no real excuse for it.

If yo feel that its worth putting up with that for your kids, thats your prerogative, but please dont try and paint it as anything but a trade off you are willing to make. If his teams were bad would you rationalize it away the same way? I doubt it

Comment

If so say bye bye to all those MFA players that have been paying thousands for years, they’ll get pushed down to Reg ECNL
              deja vu from stallions days

Comment

That’s what they said when 05 won state cup

And only team around that’s better is the pda striker which have 5 players from the 05 Stallions team

So when you talk and don’t know what you are saying you look stupid

It’s beyter to be quiet so everyone doesn’t know how dumb you are
                I am only aware of 1 player who left an SC team directly for pda in the last three years. I can think of three more who left and went to other teams for a year or so before going to pda. How far back are we talking? Is that even relevant?

Comment

You guys have no clue

Sc is not going to
                  Match fit

I’m the one who told you he was fired

And now I’m telling you he’s not going to
                  Match fit
                  Correct. Fake news. He would never go to that club. By far the worst club for development out of the ECNL/DA clubs in the area.

Comment

I am only aware of 1 player who left an SC team directly for pda in the last three years. I can think of three more who left and went to other teams for a year or so before going to pda. How far back are we talking? Is that even relevant?
                    And your point is ? They left and are on pda

2 other starters from sc 05 team
                    Play at Monmouth da

And they were still a very good team

The point is he develops players

Comment

How would you contrast MatchFit to CSA then since that’s the other rumoured distinct possibility?

Comment

How would you contrast MatchFit to CSA then since that’s the other rumoured distinct possibility?
                        Both clubs fighting for the title of worst ECNL/DA clubs. Not one of their U15 to U18 teams can play with the other ECNL or DA clubs in the area.

Comment

Both clubs fighting for the title of worst ECNL/DA clubs. Not one of their U15 to U18 teams can play with the other ECNL or DA clubs in the area.
                          You have no clue what you are talking about

Csa Monmouth u17 team is very good as is there u16 team

U18 team can play with everyone but pda.

07 08 and 09 and 2010 at csa monmouth are very good

The difference is csa is actually developing their teams where match fit is recruiting with false promises

Comment

Sc is not going to csa Bergen nor Monmouth nor matchfit.

Bet the house in it

Comment

Bet the house in it
                              Where do you bet he goes then?

Comment

Bet the house in it

FC Bucks then

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X