Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is an opportunity to play with some good players shut out of your snobby fancy pants leagues. It is the only area available to compete with and against some of that talent
    Good players, talent? hahahahaha, sure....

Comment

Good players, talent? hahahahaha, sure....
      What took you so long snob? We all knew that post was coming. Yawn.

Comment

So what exactly happened at Fury? Were players kicked out of the GDA?

Comment

hahaha! The rules also state that NO HS sports can be played. Is the DA going to track down those who play volleyball and JV soccer? Those kids are legion.(I'll save you the time of having to look up this word. Legion, means a vast multitude.) It's an arbitrary rule that is only being applied to certain players. That is the very definition of selective enforcement you mental midget! How about you get off the computer and read a book. I could not care less about what happens to the silly DA. I think the whole thing is a joke! This is an intellectual enjoyment for me. Watching as so called adults rat out teenagers because their little mia decided to follow this absurd rule. While vacuous, shiftless morons come on this site to defend those who engage in such small behavior. Brilliant theater!

Comment

What took you so long snob? We all knew that post was coming. Yawn.
            Just saw the post, it was obvious troll-bait, but I felt like I needed to educate the moronic masses, there aren’t any talented players in HS soccer, none. Just publicity seekers, and Instagram-star wannabes, like you.

Comment

Just saw the post, it was obvious troll-bait, but I felt like I needed to educate the moronic masses, there aren’t any talented players in HS soccer, none. Just publicity seekers, and Instagram-star wannabes, like you.
              That is trying way to hard. A good troll knows to dial that back a little. Try again.

Comment

I will give you an example, Jabolonski for Fury, my daughter played against her 3 times in GDA, and she could no ****e against her, my daughter kicked her arse, and she is basically the best HS soccer player on Log Island.

Comment

That is trying way to hard. A good troll knows to dial that back a little. Try again.
                  Takes one to critique one, no??

Comment

I will give you an example, Jabolonski for Fury, my daughter played against her 3 times in GDA, and she could no ****e against her, my daughter kicked her arse, and she is basically the best HS soccer player on Log Island.
                    P.S. The fact that she probably Polish does not help her soccer pedigree, either : )

Comment

The jackass that is actually naming kids on an anonymous chat forum has spoken so I guess that settles it. You are such a putz.

Comment

OMG. If you want to surround yourself with helplessly competitive parents that will come on a chat forum to brag and boast about their players while trashing kids by name, I think you know what league to join.

Comment

Keep playing professional furtsal.

Comment

P.S. The fact that she probably Polish does not help her soccer pedigree, either : )
                            NY parents taking anonymously trashing teenagers to a new low. You all deserve each other. Please stay in your mediocre GDA league while everyone else enjoys the HS season. Your kids ain't all that and the teams will be just fine without them

Comment

NY parents taking anonymously trashing teenagers to a new low. You all deserve each other. Please stay in your mediocre GDA league while everyone else enjoys the HS season. Your kids ain't all that and the teams will be just fine without them
                              I hope that was not a parent. I was thinking that was an immature teen.

Comment

I hope that was not a parent. I was thinking that was an immature teen.

I'm guessing it was a parent. I don't think teenagers are actually that jealous and ridiculous to post something like that. They seem to respect each other as players, it's the parents that are helping to ruin youth soccer and obsessing over what other players are doing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X