X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's much more bad in NE GDA.
    Aaah, got it. An ECNL-based opinion in a GDA thread.

Understood.

As Judge Smails would say: "Don't you people have homes?"

Comment

Understood.

Ecnl thread is the gda thread. These leagues are the identical over priced, over traveled, under whelming youth soccer leagues. Virtually identical and that is clear to everyone except a dozen people. Pick your poisen and play.

Comment

Understood.

Wrong. From a returning-to-ECNl family..

Comment

Ecnl thread is the gda thread. These leagues are the identical over priced, over traveled, under whelming youth soccer leagues. Virtually identical and that is clear to everyone except a dozen people. Pick your poisen and play.
          That was my point, but the ECNL crowd has to come in to lay their meat on table every chance they get.

Comment

Wrong. From a returning-to-ECNl family..
            Then enjoy. You won't see much difference from this once ECNL family now GDA family.

But, either way...look forward not back.

Comment

Then enjoy. You won't see much difference from this once ECNL family now GDA family.

LOL the type of guy who used to own a Mercedes and now has an Audi and comes onto the Mercedes website to tell everyone how great the Audi is....

Comment

I mean it's an anonymous forum, the previous post could've been a response from the person you replied, could be a pot stirrer, could be a teenager. The rhetoric of whomever keeps stating the same lines about ECNL this and DA that is redundant already.

Comment

LOL the type of guy who used to own a Mercedes and now has an Audi and comes onto the Mercedes website to tell everyone how great the Audi is....
                  Damn, my Audi was a piece of crap!!! Engine scrapped out after 4 years and about 80,000 mi. I owned it too, now I lease!!! Screw that!
                  Yes, I'm literally talking about my car-it really missed me off!

Comment

That was my point, but the ECNL crowd has to come in to lay their meat on table every chance they get.
                    Of course GDA proponents are quiet as mice.

Not.

Comment

Of course GDA proponents are quiet as mice.

Not.
                      Oh the rhetoric is 10-1 on here ECNL v GDA. But no matter...it’s a GDA thread

Comment

Have both. They are both great cars. You seem to be a snob. The kind that would drive a Mercedes to show off as the Audi is more understated. So your kid has to be in one of the leagues to show off and kid play in college to validate yourself.

Comment

Both Ecnl and gda have their share of trainers that stink on LI.
                          And That applies to a specific club in da. There’s a reason kids are moving in one direction to a specific da club and none back to that da club. Smoke and mirrors and don’t treat the kids and their families well.

Comment

Have both. They are both great cars. You seem to be a snob. The kind that would drive a Mercedes to show off as the Audi is more understated. So your kid has to be in one of the leagues to show off and kid play in college to validate yourself.
                            I’m the snob? You drive a Benz and an Audi. I drive. Mazda and a Honda

Look in the mirror dingleberry

Comment

US Soccer’s problem solver Jared Micklos has called it quits. He was supposed to be the guy to get GDA on track. Wondering if he saw the hopelessness of the youth academy now that MLS is branching off?

Comment

US Soccer’s problem solver Jared Micklos has called it quits. He was supposed to be the guy to get GDA on track. Wondering if he saw the hopelessness of the youth academy now that MLS is branching off?
                                There is no track, the system they had before worked fine, as 99.8% of good female players will never have a realistic chance for NT training, or God forbid playing for the USWNT.

-Former NYCFC GDA parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X