X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is it then?
    I guess nothing’s wrong. Worcester Telegram still has them ranked 4th, unbelievably, in the coach’s poll

Comment

I guess nothing’s wrong. Worcester Telegram still has them ranked 4th, unbelievably, in the coach’s poll
      Make or break week for them.

Comment

Nashoba has one very strong attacking player that has been there all 4 years. She's a good player but very one dimensional (Stars). Any competent opposing coach will know that and it's not hard to shut her down. Marlboro lost to Nashoba 2X last year in league play but won in playoffs vs Nashoba by shutting down the predictable attack. The Nashoba coach is beyond her depth when it comes to anything but direct play and coming up with a different plan. It's too bad. The girls could play possession to wear teams down and attack in waves from the back. The girls have the skills and knowledge... the coach doesn't.

Comment

What the hell is going on with Nashoba?!?!
          You were saying?

Comment

You were saying?
            Beating NM is nothing to brag about, however it should help them immensely in qualifying for post season.

Comment

Who won Wachusett-Sutton?

Comment

Wachusett 1-0

Comment

Nashoba has one very strong attacking player that has been there all 4 years. She's a good player but very one dimensional (Stars). Any competent opposing coach will know that and it's not hard to shut her down. Marlboro lost to Nashoba 2X last year in league play but won in playoffs vs Nashoba by shutting down the predictable attack. The Nashoba coach is beyond her depth when it comes to anything but direct play and coming up with a different plan. It's too bad. The girls could play possession to wear teams down and attack in waves from the back. The girls have the skills and knowledge... the coach doesn't.
                  The Anti-Stars sentiment on this site is so blatant. An earlier post pointed out these stars girls are very good players who are committed to a college already. I’m sure they are doing the best they can to help their teams win. Why should people be criticizing them? This latest attack calls the Stars player on Nashoba one dimensional. All I know is she scores a lot of goals and works hard so is that really fair? I think a lot of parents want to knock down the Stars players. I wish I knew why.

Comment

No one said she wasn't good. It said she can be shut down because she is one dimensional. That isn't knocking Stars.

She had both assists against NM last night. Both exactly the same. Yes, it worked... but a stronger team / defenders would not have let that happen twice.

Comment

I wish I knew why.
                      No you don't.

Comment

No one said she wasn't good. It said she can be shut down because she is one dimensional. That isn't knocking Stars.

She had both assists against NM last night. Both exactly the same. Yes, it worked... but a stronger team / defenders would not have let that happen twice.
                        Not the OP. Calling someone one dimensional is not complimentary and FYI derogatory. The other stars girls were called over-rated. The poster is correct that parents are demeaning Stars players. My daughter does not play for Stars but likes her teammates that do.

Comment

Not the OP. Calling someone one dimensional is not complimentary and FYI derogatory. The other stars girls were called over-rated. The poster is correct that parents are demeaning Stars players. My daughter does not play for Stars but likes her teammates that do.
                          You're making **** up Stars Mom or your reading comprehension sucks. No one called "Stars girls" anything, much less "over-rated."

Comment

No one likes a Stars Mom yapping in the stands, I can tell you that much.

Comment

Look - there was no reason to mention that that player was with any specific club. It was mentioned and it was done to be a dog no matter what the poster says. I do agree though that coaches will figure her out quickly. Same thing over and over. Stop her runs and she’s toast.

Comment

**dig**not dog

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X