Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Audi

On my birthday I went out and bought myself a black Audi ... nicest car I've ever owned. My wife is really liberal and is now telling me I'm a racist because I chose the color black. Is she right?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    On my birthday I went out and bought myself a black Audi ... nicest car I've ever owned. My wife is really liberal and is now telling me I'm a racist because I chose the color black. Is she right?
    Stupid post. Go away!

Comment

Yes u are counter intersectionally racializing in order to perpetuate supremacist and nationalist hegemony.

Comment

This depends. Do you live in rat infested Baltimore?

Comment

Yes racist. The car 🚗 is in blackface.

Comment

Yes racist. The car 🚗 is in blackface.
            And it's a white Nazi German car in blackface which makes it worse. Return it before Elijia Cumming has the ACLU sue you.

Comment

you're a dolt.....

Comment

Yes you are a racist, the question is , just how racist are you? Everyone is racist to some degree, some are trying to get better some don’t care. Some start very close to absolute not racist, some start at the other end of the spectrum. The color of your car nor your wife’s political leaning having little to do with any of this though. Your mind wants you to think that your issues are external to you but they are are all really internal. Foxnews will help you blame others for your logic failures. Try being less racist, don’t worry about being anti liberal.

Comment

Yes you are a racist, the question is , just how racist are you? Everyone is racist to some degree, some are trying to get better some don’t care. Some start very close to absolute not racist, some start at the other end of the spectrum. The color of your car nor your wife’s political leaning having little to do with any of this though. Your mind wants you to think that your issues are external to you but they are are all really internal. Foxnews will help you blame others for your logic failures. Try being less racist, don’t worry about being anti liberal.
                  Sucker! I can't believe you actually took the bait. You're too easy!

Comment

Sucker! I can't believe you actually took the bait. You're too easy!
                    You missed the point. We are all racist. Try to be less racist.

Comment

You missed the point. We are all racist. Try to be less racist.
                      To make a blanket statement that everyone is racists shows how much you're controlled by the thinking of others. You're obviously struggling with your own racism but that doesn't mean you should paint everybody with your own brush. Disagreement, opinion, and ideology don't always = racism. That is a tactic used when you don't have an educated reason why you actually disagree with someone else. It's a sad time in America when judgment outweighs differences of opinion.

Comment

To make a blanket statement that everyone is racists shows how much you're controlled by the thinking of others. You're obviously struggling with your own racism but that doesn't mean you should paint everybody with your own brush. Disagreement, opinion, and ideology don't always = racism. That is a tactic used when you don't have an educated reason why you actually disagree with someone else. It's a sad time in America when judgment outweighs differences of opinion.
                        I think you are missing the point. Don’t think of me as an adversary. Have you ever lied? Have you ever had a narcissist trait? Have you ever had an opinion on a person where race factored into it? Unless you are a bot,the answer is of course yes. I am sure you are a great person. Reasonable at times and rationalizing at times. Just like the rest of the world. Now I would avoid ever calling you a liar, a narcissist or a racist. I might say that some of your options and statements are some of those things, but that would not really be constructive. It certainly wouldn’t help you see that you were acting in those manners. You would get defensive and start to rationalize what you had done. But you you wouldn’t be any less of those things. You wouldn’t be a better person, you would just be defensive. You should take the approach that you have all these attributes to some degree and many many others and try to minimize or maximize them based upon there desire ability as traits.

Think of this as logic and personal development suggestions and not something that is attacking your ego.

Best regards!

Comment

I think you are missing the point. Don’t think of me as an adversary. Have you ever lied? Have you ever had a narcissist trait? Have you ever had an opinion on a person where race factored into it? Unless you are a bot,the answer is of course yes. I am sure you are a great person. Reasonable at times and rationalizing at times. Just like the rest of the world. Now I would avoid ever calling you a liar, a narcissist or a racist. I might say that some of your options and statements are some of those things, but that would not really be constructive. It certainly wouldn’t help you see that you were acting in those manners. You would get defensive and start to rationalize what you had done. But you you wouldn’t be any less of those things. You wouldn’t be a better person, you would just be defensive. You should take the approach that you have all these attributes to some degree and many many others and try to minimize or maximize them based upon there desire ability as traits.

Think of this as logic and personal development suggestions and not something that is attacking your ego. race?

Best regards!
                          This world would be a much better place if you would focus your energy on looking for the good in people rather than their shortcomings. Have you ever told the truth? Have you ever sacrificed for another? Have you ever held a high opinion of someone from another country or Race? Unless you’re just evil to the core, the answer is of course, yes. It’s very simple. We live in world filled with hate, envy, and judgment where most people choose to see the ugliness in others. It’s much easier to tear someone down than to build them up. You should take the approach that there is still good in most people and less judgment of others would go a long way. Think of it as logic and personal development and something to improve upon. As much as you would want people to think, not everyone is a racist.

Comment

You are missing the point again. The OP was trying to draw out the current wedge issue of calling or rather leveling people racists. The analogy was poor but this is the current rage in the political rage and this is clearly crafted to draw this current debate here. My entire point was that this whole mindset is not constructive and does nothing to make you or the world better. It is filled with subjectivity and obfuscation. It is rather like many other wedge issues where everyone is right but they all disagree and nothing changes in the end. Far better to approach the world with the view and logic I alluded to to make yourself a better contributor . It is not something you accuse other people of or denegrate others with. Just something for you to focus on within yourself rather than trying to figure out where the current line is on being a racist or a liar and trying to feed your ego.

Think better, be better
                            Best regards

Comment

You are missing the point again. The OP was trying to draw out the current wedge issue of calling or rather leveling people racists. The analogy was poor but this is the current rage in the political rage and this is clearly crafted to draw this current debate here. My entire point was that this whole mindset is not constructive and does nothing to make you or the world better. It is filled with subjectivity and obfuscation. It is rather like many other wedge issues where everyone is right but they all disagree and nothing changes in the end. Far better to approach the world with the view and logic I alluded to to make yourself a better contributor . It is not something you accuse other people of or denegrate others with. Just something for you to focus on within yourself rather than trying to figure out where the current line is on being a racist or a liar and trying to feed your ego.

Think better, be better
                              Best regards
                              Thank you for your concern. Maybe, you ought to heed your own advice. Calling everyone racist is a far cry from being a better contributor. Not much logic in that! Best regards!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X