Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear you. But, maybe the head coach (from what I understand) was not very tuned in to the suggestions of the assistants or the girls. In other words, his way or nothing. And his way turned out to be a big nothing. I hope this coach lands on her feet somewhere and is judged not under the microscope of someone who wasn't successful long before her tenure and recruiting at the school. Joke.
    Yes I hope that KL gets the Syracuse job because the girls really like her and what she can bring ahd has been bringing through this process. I mean she knows she is a sitting duck but still is grinding away to get those young ladies prepared. I didn't get into what happened or didn't happen last year nor do I care to know. What I do know is from what I heard is the girls want KL to remain as head coach but from a meeting that happened not too long ago I guess with the AD I was left with the feeling that they wanted to move away that situation.

Comment

Yes I hope that KL gets the Syracuse job because the girls really like her and what she can bring ahd has been bringing through this process. I mean she knows she is a sitting duck but still is grinding away to get those young ladies prepared. I didn't get into what happened or didn't happen last year nor do I care to know. What I do know is from what I heard is the girls want KL to remain as head coach but from a meeting that happened not too long ago I guess with the AD I was left with the feeling that they wanted to move away that situation.
      Okay. Now I understand. ad can't hire a guy. kl may sue (and should). Btw - where was this AD when the program was going into the tank under the guy's watch? the AD allowed it to happen. She can't fix what the other guy (and the AD) won't admit is broken.

Comment

This is one job that has loose, loose written all over it.

Comment

Why isn't the AD sweating his job because of this debacle? He isn't getting in done in other sports at 'Cuse either. They should have never left the Big East.

Comment

Why isn't the AD sweating his job because of this debacle? He isn't getting in done in other sports at 'Cuse either. They should have never left the Big East.
            they are still making money from the ACC though, and in these days of inflated college salaries across the board, that is all that counts.

Comment

I know most of the boards are dealing with US Soccer and the teams in and out of GDA. BUT, what is going on at "Cuse? At this point, the interim coach should just take the reins. See how they do in Spring ball. Could be pleasantly surprised. Unless she doesn't want it. Come on, this has been open since October 2018.

Comment

Daughter just said Syracuse has made their hire. The Rice head coach is going to take it after all

Comment

Daughter just said Syracuse has made their hire. The Rice head coach is going to take it after all
                  That school needs a head coach experience. Big school with a lot of money and unfortunately KL is not the right person for the job. School will take a while to get back on track.

Comment

Any idea when the announcement will be made?

Comment

Any idea when the announcement will be made?
                      Heard this was/is true. Nothing to add? Best of luck maybe?

Comment

How is Rice Coach making out? Any transfers in or out?

Comment

Syracuse

How is Rice Coach making out? Any transfers in or out?
                          What’s the latest?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X