Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably so and now the initial post makes sense to me. So they're saying Surf already merged with NEFC Southeast/RI but now they're saying the same for South Shore. And if what you said is true about Union Point, it's a bit more clear. Surprising NEFC's basically selling off another region. Perhaps rumors on other threads were true that they're having some financial difficulties as well during this whole pandemic thing?
    Is the news that NEFC is actually selling a region or are people from the region just leaving?

Comment

Is the news that NEFC is actually selling a region or are people from the region just leaving?
      Nobody knows

Comment

Nobody knows
        He’s not going anywhere it’s not his style lol

Comment

Nobody knows
          Lots of stories about NEFC. They have gone downhill. They are just as shady as GPS. Once good but this past year I have heard and seen some poor sportsman like behavior epecially the younger girls coming up. Poaching players from other teams and inflated egos. Th parents all think their child is the next Alex Morgan. They turned into a loud mouth bragging group of parents with little talent. I am glad to see Surf scoop up GPS and NEFC, both were going down hill.

Comment

Lots of stories about NEFC. They have gone downhill. They are just as shady as GPS. Once good but this past year I have heard and seen some poor sportsman like behavior epecially the younger girls coming up.
            Which age group specifically are you thinking of here?

Comment

Lots of stories about NEFC. They have gone downhill. They are just as shady as GPS. Once good but this past year I have heard and seen some poor sportsman like behavior epecially the younger girls coming up. Poaching players from other teams and inflated egos. Th parents all think their child is the next Alex Morgan. They turned into a loud mouth bragging group of parents with little talent. I am glad to see Surf scoop up GPS and NEFC, both were going down hill.
              HAHAHA. You're glad that Surf, who is being run by people literally being investigated by the Justice Department for fraud, are getting more players?

Comment

HAHAHA. You're glad that Surf, who is being run by people literally being investigated by the Justice Department for fraud, are getting more players?
                Yea I am glad it serves NEFC and GPS right. They can all be together. Crooked loud mouths all now under one new name SURF!

Comment

FI confirmed SURF. Good luck NEFC!

Comment

Wait is this true? NEFC South Shore is going to be SURF?

Comment

Where?

Comment

If it is true that’s what they get when they bring in a guy like FI.
                        Nice guy good coach coach I guess but has moved around a bit. I think first at select took some players with him to scorpions ran their ulittles I think for a few years got the parents to like him then moved to NEFC and took a bunch of players. Now if true he’s probably taking a good smith if not all to Surf.
                        When are these clubs going to learn that you can’t give one person total power of a region?
                        Parents are dumb they think it’s this one coach that is great at the club and no other coach they bring in would be the same.
                        One thing Select does now is they never let one coach have that much power over a age group or teams. They have different coaches run practices/games just to show the parents that it’s not just one coach it’s the club as a whole that is coaching your kid.
                        If a coach does leave parents aren’t all going to follow.

Comment

I hope this is true, the kid is a used car salesman! He will fit right in with those guys!!!!!!

Comment

If a coach does leave parents aren’t all going to follow.
                            So, which teams ARE going to follow FI?

Comment

So, which teams ARE going to follow FI?
                              All of them

Comment

All of them
                                How did they break the news to the teams? "Hi, this is your coach, and I'm moving the team to a new organization and league. Same fees and practice structure, gotta buy a new uniform." Something like that? Are they offering a carrot?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X