Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20/21 fees

I am curious what other club fees are. We have only ever been at SSS. Mainly because too lazy to find a different club and SSS is 5 minutes fro our house. But the fees for next year are so out of control and offering a $300 credit is just an insult after they raise tuition $600. My daughter will be sad but we can't stay and pay the outrageous fees.

Scorpions is $2,750-$3,000 for ECNL depending on the age, and that’s all in with tournaments.
    NEP level teams are cheaper.

Those Select prices, if true, are ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am curious what other club fees are. We have only ever been at SSS. Mainly because too lazy to find a different club and SSS is 5 minutes fro our house. But the fees for next year are so out of control and offering a $300 credit is just an insult after they raise tuition $600. My daughter will be sad but we can't stay and pay the outrageous fees.
      Select is $4k tuition. Extra $2,000-$2,500 on top of tuition for camp & tourney fees. That’s double what anyone else charges.

Plus the SC is a dump compared to Starland or Forekicks.

Comment

We haven't got any notice from select regarding tuition increase or credits. Perhaps this is due to the fact our player is not on top team? May we ask when/how this notice was delivered or any other info?

Comment

Select is $4k tuition. Extra $2,000-$2,500 on top of tuition for camp & tourney fees. That’s double what anyone else charges.

It is all the Hingham and Norwell people. They are clueless and will pay anything to think their kid is a star club player.

Comment

The sports center hasn't been condemned yet?

Comment

We haven't got any notice from select regarding tuition increase or credits. Perhaps this is due to the fact our player is not on top team? May we ask when/how this notice was delivered or any other info?

https://southshoreselectsoccer.com/w...demy-20-21.pdf

Comment

They already took it off their page. It was there earlier.

Comment

Scorpions is $2,750-$3,000 for ECNL depending on the age, and that’s all in with tournaments.
                  NEP level teams are cheaper.

Those Select prices, if true, are ludicrous.
                  Stars is in the same range 2700-2995. Did not increase tuition one penny and only required a 50 deposit.

Comment

That’s because Scorps & Stars are well run businesses. Select is a charade.

Comment

Very true

Comment

Only Select would lose DA, join GAL, miss the entire spring due to a pandemic and then raise fees! It takes balls. I’ll give them that.

Comment

I can't believe SSS fees are so much higher. I had no idea. Feel like a fool that's for sure.

Comment

It’s still too expensive

Comment

They already took it off their page. It was there earlier.
                              You can download the South Shore Select Academy 20-21 pdf here.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...41355955855178

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X