Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSS biggest scammers in MA - credit is joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t wait to pay this amount, my daughter is going to learn how to become a socio-path from LL.

Comment

For this tuition price, our favorite select coach better be delivering us a pizza 3x a year!

Comment

According to KS video from instagram, all our refunds must be under all her all-American trophies !

Comment

I love Select, their staff is top notch! They do a great job of grooming players to pass the ball to the best player at all times and then to get out of her way, give credits for pizza at the sky box lounge, which was the named pizza of the year according to the Ss Select times opinion poll and if you parents play your cards right, you can join BA in the sky box lounge for story time every night!!!

Comment

Guess creating strong confident females comes at a cost! Wow, Liz. Being bffs with Ainscough has rubbed off on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              SSS showing their true colors about “culture” . Charging $4K next year and that includes a lousy $300 credit. What a joke. It’s not our job to keep your indoor facility open!!!

https://southshoreselectsoccer.com/w...demy-20-21.pdf

Definitely moving to Scorpions for ECNL.
              Was that emailed to you? Or did you find it on the website?

24 people on a roster??? That is insane. Who is going o stick around for that.

Comment

Scorps promises your kid will be ecnl swing player. You pay, them kid never plays ecnl. NR is a snake oil salesman.

Comment

This is incredible.. Amazed at $300 credit and price for a significantly inferior league... I want to hear from real Select parents on a reason to stay?

Comment

Because LL has brained washed me that my daughter will grow up to be a National team player and Scorpions SC is the devil. Also I get me drinks at the Skybox lounge from her coach and if I tip well she gets more playing time.

Comment

This is incredible.. Amazed at $300 credit and price for a significantly inferior league... I want to hear from real Select parents on a reason to stay?
                      Because I’m not sure what a better option is as far as proximity. I will say a bunch of parents in one of the towns minutes from the sports center are all talking tonight about moving all together. This is a final straw in the Select BS. And if 8 of us leave together we can at least carpool to a further location.

Comment

I don’t care how good your kids are, there is no place 8 of you are going as a package deal. You are delusional.

Comment

NEP level or higher?

Comment

I don’t care how good your kids are, there is no place 8 of you are going as a package deal. You are delusional.
                            Very true, unless it's a garbage team desperate for players. Bad league probably too. At some point teams break up, as they should. Just because you played on the same team doesn't mean you played at the same level. Do what's best for your own player and don't worry about the others. Your player will make new friends on the new team too.

Comment

All heading to NEFC SS

Comment

All heading to NEFC SS
                                So you are going to go from one fraud to another?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X