Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of any "town travel" teams that own their field?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Soccer built a new field and is constructing an indoor facility too.

Comment

NVYSL-Ashburnham/Westminster does

Comment

Framingham does ....Merchant Field, near the prison.

Comment

Medway

Comment

Bridgewater

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              With the help of SFC, no?

Comment

The indoor facility was meant to be done a long time ago, wasn't it?

Comment

The indoor facility was meant to be done a long time ago, wasn't it?
                  No one cares

Comment

No one cares
                    Evidently some do donkey. Tell me why comment like that if you have nothing constructive to say? Oh I know, cuz you're an immature tool who can't help themselves from injecting ignorance & rudeness into any & e very board you can. Thinking your crap doesn't stink! I think you need a bigger dose....1-800-Mental Health Therapy Needed!

Comment

Ya, you told him. Do you feel better now. I really think you need to relax a bit. Getting worked up about town soccer can't be good for you.

Comment

Evidently some do donkey. Tell me why comment like that if you have nothing constructive to say? Oh I know, cuz you're an immature tool who can't help themselves from injecting ignorance & rudeness into any & e very board you can. Thinking your crap doesn't stink! I think you need a bigger dose....1-800-Mental Health Therapy Needed!
                        In DONT think that is a real number. Not enough digits in “mental” and way to many with the rest Can you check it?

Comment

In DONT think that is a real number. Not enough digits in “mental” and way to many with the rest Can you check it?
                          Thank you for makin my point!

Comment

You didn't add anything to the conversation either...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X