Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEP knows they are going to be losing clubs/teams to NECSL/EDP. Wouldn't surprise me if they start letting these types of clubs in just to keep some mass.

USYS has a better pathway that is open and merit based. Closed leagues like NEP are going to struggle.
    New England Rush gobbled up some GPS clubs on North Shore. They are not going NEP.

Comment

New England Rush gobbled up some GPS clubs on North Shore. They are not going NEP.
      Any confirmation of that?

Comment

Any confirmation of that?
        Don't look for confirmation on TS

Comment

New England Rush 2.0! It failed once, but let's try it again!

Comment

Looks as though you're off a bit with NEP posting new solidarity agreement & all the big clubs staying including GPS. Looks like SUMC staying under SU as an independent but still nothing confirmed. Galway though no longer to be partnered with GPS but instead with SURF & moving out of NEP to the new SC league!
            Absolute garbage here

Comment

ccl, necsl, edp, abc123
              b a ba be b bi bicky bi

Comment

were going to CCL
                "were going"?
                "we're going?

which is it?

Comment

Still haven't seen anything about SUMC actually not being under Seacoast anymore. Any got a source? no? Okay, thanks

https://www.masscityfc.com/page/show/1364846-home

No mention of Seacoast anywhere on their website.

Comment

https://www.masscityfc.com/page/show/1364846-home

No mention of Seacoast anywhere on their website.
                    That's new because it was still there yesterday.

Comment

That's new because it was still there yesterday.
                      NECSL addition?

Comment

NECSL addition?
                        They got into NEP on their own

Comment

They got into NEP on their own
                          Has this been confirmed? And if so they signed on to that so-called solidarity agreement and their crest just doesn't show on it. Or I suppose they don't have to find that and still be accepted maybe? If they were allowed as an independent maybe that's just some goodwill by Seacoast & other board members given what just happened w/ PT & crew coming over from Steel?

Either way it makes sense because they do field some good teams throughout the NEP and by going independent the NEP would be losing those good teams and perhaps the powers-that-be do not want to give SC's other league anything of significance???

But I would love to know if that's confirmation SUMC or should we just call them MC is now an independent club in the NEP. Any parents, staff or admins care to elaborate and/or confirm this? I'd be curious if they were allowed.

Comment

Has this been confirmed? And if so they signed on to that so-called solidarity agreement and their crest just doesn't show on it. Or I suppose they don't have to find that and still be accepted maybe? If they were allowed as an independent maybe that's just some goodwill by Seacoast & other board members given what just happened w/ PT & crew coming over from Steel?

Either way it makes sense because they do field some good teams throughout the NEP and by going independent the NEP would be losing those good teams and perhaps the powers-that-be do not want to give SC's other league anything of significance???

But I would love to know if that's confirmation SUMC or should we just call them MC is now an independent club in the NEP. Any parents, staff or admins care to elaborate and/or confirm this? I'd be curious if they were allowed.
                            Why don't you reach out to someone at Mass City yourself?

Comment

They might be hoping for this, but there’s nothing confirmed yet. NEP is so slow making these decisions

Comment

MC and Galway both getting in independent. NEP can't let 60+ teams stroll over to SC's league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X