Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundesliga is on

Bundesliga this weekend! Was awesome & relieving to watch. No fans meant that on field sound was noticable

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bundesliga this weekend! Was awesome & relieving to watch. No fans meant that on field sound was noticable
    And despite people pleading for soccer, not a soul on this board will watch.
    Although, Bayern, which I watched today, is impressive

Comment

My daughter and I watched.

Comment

I watched, but agree overall this is not the site for those who would watch. The earlier Koln vs Mainz was better to watch because Mainz came from behind late in the game. I’ll be watching 2:30 tomorrow too.

Comment

What’s the point, it the teams were any good they’d be in ECNL

Comment

I thought the games were good. I don’t really miss the fans not being there.
            I can’t wait for hopefully the EPL stars up so you can hear what they are saying in English. I wonder I if there will be a good amount of delay to try to edit the swearing during the game?
            Only strange thing and I think all the leagues will do it and I get it is there’s no contact with players during a goal celebration. But once the whistle blows for a restart they can go and put their hands on players.

Comment

Post match clapping to an empty supporters section is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen in sports.

Comment

What’s the point, it the teams were any good they’d be in ECNL
                Ha, well played.

I was glad to watch games. I do lean toward EPL but will watch anything and have caught several Bundesliga games this season.

Immediately I noticed the talking, which I assumed was there but you never hear it.

Comment

It’s YOU that’s impressive. Sitting on your arse watching the bundesliga, and then hopping on TS to let it be known that you watched it, makes you some kind of special.

Comment

It’s YOU that’s impressive. Sitting on your arse watching the bundesliga, and then hopping on TS to let it be known that you watched it, makes you some kind of special.
                    I was so excited I stood.
                    Had to sit on my arse to type though.

But what really makes me special is that you replied...

Comment

I was so excited I stood.
                      Had to sit on my arse to type though.

But what really makes me special is that you replied...
                      I’m sure you did some plies, pirouettes, and curtsies , also while watching the bundesliga. Bravo!

Comment

I’m sure you did some plies, pirouettes, and curtsies , also while watching the bundesliga. Bravo!
                        Ironing and clothes folding as well...

Comment

another round of games this weekend!

Comment

Hertha 4 - 0 Union

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X