Supplementary Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soccer nut, can you name any other good trainers that don’t charge an arm and a leg?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    @Soccer Nut: Who are some of other good trainers within reasonable (~30 minute) driving distance of Berkeley Heights area?

Comment

soccer nut, can you name any other good trainers that don’t charge an arm and a leg?
      What is a reasonable price you are looking at for a 1v1 hour long session?

Comment

How about goal keeper trainers? South jersey. Anyone other than keeper institute?

Comment

We hired a D1 coach who charged $60 for 45 minutes, 1v1 and $100 for an hour, 2v1.

I don't know if that's high or low, TBH.

Comment

I am not sure if any in-person summer camps are still running though ...
            They are running but not sure about the quality ...

Comment

We hired a D1 coach who charged $60 for 45 minutes, 1v1 and $100 for an hour, 2v1.

I don't know if that's high or low, TBH.
              Yes my daughter trains with of the csa coaches and it’s $100 for a 1v1 hour session. High intensity quality and never ever finishes at an hour. Always seems to keep going much longer

Comment

Omg. Too much, too much.

Yes my daughter trains with of the csa coaches and it’s $100 for a 1v1 hour session. High intensity quality and never ever finishes at an hour. Always seems to keep going much longer

Comment

Hopefully he’s tutoring her in chemistry or physics during that hour for that price. Lol.

Comment

$100 an hour! For soccer skills training?!? This isn’t rocket science guys. He must have a British accent. Lololololol

Omg. Too much, too much.

Comment

Don’t listen to this guy. Remember mate, the more you pay, the better the training.

$100 an hour! For soccer skills training?!? This isn’t rocket science guys. He must have a British accent. Lololololol

Comment

My D was getting training for 1/3rd that for single and 1/4 for 2 to 1. Then again hers didn't have a pedigree of winning teams only players moving on to ECNL teams from D1 EDP.

Comment

My D was getting training for 1/3rd that for single and 1/4 for 2 to 1. Then again hers didn't have a pedigree of winning teams only players moving on to ECNL teams from D1 EDP.
                          Thanks for the sarcasm. Good for you that your daughter is great, the hope of our country. Maybe I will see her some day in FIFA.

Comment

Thanks for the sarcasm. Good for you that your daughter is great, the hope of our country. Maybe I will see her some day in FIFA.
                            No sarcasm just people pay for the trainers pedigree on winning teams instead of what they can do for individual players. Seen people pay $100+ an hour and post the session and it isn't any different then anyone else's sessions.

Comment

Private session prob between 75-90 depending on coach’s being in demand, access to facility, convenience etc

Comment

Private session prob between 75-90 depending on coach’s being in demand, access to facility, convenience etc
                                If you are paying for a 1 on 1 private session , you are wasting your money. All technical sessions should be with small groups so the child is put under pressure while trying to perfect the skill. one on one sessions are great for trying to correct minor technical glitches in one's technique, but to perfect it , she must be put under pressure. Small group sessions from like and similar skill, speed players are necessary for mastery of the skill

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X