Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course it is. If you record every death from pneumonia and heart disease as Covid it's going to be the leading cause of death. Not to mention the elderly patients who die from complications because they can't get necessary surgery or other regular treatment due to hospitals focusing on Covid.. and guess what their cause of death is? Covid
    Everyrhing is Covid. Run hide be scared

Comment

With tea party groups forcing opening up too soon and too quickly, the 2nd wave will peak right around September. Bad for sports but we should be about where we are right now for the election. I’d argue the election is more important, even where sports are concerned. 4 more years and he will bankrupt the states, do away with public schools and the public US Postal Service. Also say good bye to social security and Medicare. Oh wait, the fix is in so this could be the last chance ever for college sports. Sure hope they get to play.
      Go crawl back into your hole. We’ll tell when it’s over. Or maybe not, it’s better without you around.

Comment

No excuse to remain closed now .Political maybe.

Comment

Tryouts are happening?
          Ya what club numb nuts

Comment

With tea party groups forcing opening up too soon and too quickly, the 2nd wave will peak right around September. Bad for sports but we should be about where we are right now for the election. I’d argue the election is more important, even where sports are concerned. 4 more years and he will bankrupt the states, do away with public schools and the public US Postal Service. Also say good bye to social security and Medicare. Oh wait, the fix is in so this could be the last chance ever for college sports. Sure hope they get to play.
            I couldn't imagine going through life with that running through my head. Must be terrifying for you to just try to manage getting through a typical day.

Comment

It's currently the leading cause of death in America, so yes, I think that would qualify.
              Not even close among people under 55

Comment

It's currently the leading cause of death in America, so yes, I think that would qualify.
                Not at any age group, not one. You dont think cancer hasn't killed more than 60,000 people in the last 8 weeks?
                https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/common.html.

How about natural causes for people over 75? Oh that's right, the blue states are calling all deaths in the last 8 weeks as "covid-related" so they can get more $ from the feds (like the guy who fell off a ladder, and died almost immediately from a head trauma .... who later tested positive for covid and was listed as a covid death).
                https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/cor...en-county.html

C'mon! It's 60,000 people of 350,000,000+!

Comment

Not at any age group, not one. You dont think cancer hasn't killed more than 60,000 people in the last 8 weeks?
                  https://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/common.html.

How about natural causes for people over 75? Oh that's right, the blue states are calling all deaths in the last 8 weeks as "covid-related" so they can get more $ from the feds (like the guy who fell off a ladder, and died almost immediately from a head trauma .... who later tested positive for covid and was listed as a covid death).
                  https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/cor...en-county.html

C'mon! It's 60,000 people of 350,000,000+!
                  Yes, nice job
                  keep up this fight against these scare tactic a-holes. Enough is enough. The facts are out and we have been played big-time

Comment

Yes, nice job
                    keep up this fight against these scare tactic a-holes. Enough is enough. The facts are out and we have been played big-time
                    You want to go a bit deeper down that rabbit hole, swallow the red pill and see where Alice takes you... ask yourself why are States, especially blue/democrat run states, being so obtuse about the lockdowns and the virus numbers.

There is a plan folks. These governors have been on calls with each other and their political leaders. This is an election year.

South Dakota is the freest state in the nation right now. Florida, Georgia and, Texas are all beginning to open up businesses. I know where I’m looking to move after this...

Comment

You want to go a bit deeper down that rabbit hole, swallow the red pill and see where Alice takes you... ask yourself why are States, especially blue/democrat run states, being so obtuse about the lockdowns and the virus numbers.

There is a plan folks. These governors have been on calls with each other and their political leaders. This is an election year.

South Dakota is the freest state in the nation right now. Florida, Georgia and, Texas are all beginning to open up businesses. I know where I’m looking to move after this...
                      please go to South Dakota - if your club is running out of money tough - get a real job and stop trying to swindle rich fools out of 3k+ every year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2714033]You want to go a bit deeper down that rabbit hole, swallow the red pill and see where Alice takes you... ask yourself why are States, especially blue/democrat run states, being so obtuse about the lockdowns and the virus numbers.

South Dakota is the freest state in the nation right now. Florida, Georgia and, Texas are all beginning to open up businesses. I know where I’m looking to move after this...[/QUOTE

Just to let you know in South Dakota that their date to go back and play soccer is May 31st at best.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2714590]

South Dakota is the freest state in the nation right now. Florida, Georgia and, Texas are all beginning to open up businesses. I know where I’m looking to move after this...[/QUOTE

Just to let you know in South Dakota that their date to go back and play soccer is May 31st at best.
                          The governor of that state hasn’t mandated any shutdown. Local governments and individuals have the power to make their own decisions with guidance from the State. That is the definition of responsibility and freedom. That is the antithesis of tyranny that we see in the majority of Democrat run states and here in MA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2714759]

The governor of that state hasn’t mandated any shutdown. Local governments and individuals have the power to make their own decisions with guidance from the State. That is the definition of responsibility and freedom. That is the antithesis of tyranny that we see in the majority of Democrat run states and here in MA.
                            Have you ever been to SD? The entire state is socially distanced.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2714786]

Have you ever been to SD? The entire state is socially distanced.
                              10.7 people per sq mile in SD vs 840 in MA. They can go back as long as they keep close tabs for case spikes. Neighboring is ND is seeing more cases with oil workers in shared sleeping quarters. What SD does, however, doesn't mean MA should ease off.

Comment

Lets hope clubs are not offering virtual tryouts, you will have time when you get back on the field to join a team. Fingers crossed no clubs are offering these....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X