Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA South

Any info on this club ? The good the bad and the ugly. Do they cater to boys side? girls side? How are their coaches at the 09,10,11 levels?

Lol. Just go away. Any info on this club. Too funny. Lolololol.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lol. Just go away. Any info on this club. Too funny. Lolololol.
      You are one of the worst people on this site. Your replies are ridiculous, provide no new information or talking points, and almost always are derogatory. If anyone should find a new hobby here, it is you.

To the OP, I don't have any recent experience with the club but I can say they weren't impressive the one time my daughter's team faced them a year and a half ago.

Comment

Any info on this club ? The good the bad and the ugly. Do they cater to boys side? girls side? How are their coaches at the 09,10,11 levels?
        Let me guess looking to troll PDA??? Go back to the lowly “GAL” thread!

Comment

You are one of the worst people on this site. Your replies are ridiculous, provide no new information or talking points, and almost always are derogatory. If anyone should find a new hobby here, it is you.

To the OP, I don't have any recent experience with the club but I can say they weren't impressive the one time my daughter's team faced them a year and a half ago.
          And the name of your daughters team is???

Comment

Lots of trolls on this forum. You just need to weed through them to get answers. The coaches I know of are pretty good. In the past they younger girls would leave by u12/u13 as better players and parents discovered that there is more to youth soccer then SJGSL. Now with the ECNL I would expect, at least with the 09s and up, more of an influx of better players as players that couldn't travel to Bucks, Delco or PDA North now jump to the ECNL club in the back yard. Biggest concern would be that they want to carry 18-20 per team which for development is nuts. You simply can't have 20 girls all getting meaningful time in game and developing. I guess the good part about PDA South sucking in some of the better players is that it will open up rosters on other clubs so if you aren't a top player for PDA South you could be for another club and develop faster than one of their bench players maybe even taking a spot later on in HS age years.

So the best information I can give is - You really need to contact the coach so you can attend a tryout to get a fell for them. If your daughter is in the 09-11 range don't be afraid to not join them as your kid will have many years to do so.

Comment

Lots of trolls on this forum. You just need to weed through them to get answers. The coaches I know of are pretty good. In the past they younger girls would leave by u12/u13 as better players and parents discovered that there is more to youth soccer then SJGSL. Now with the ECNL I would expect, at least with the 09s and up, more of an influx of better players as players that couldn't travel to Bucks, Delco or PDA North now jump to the ECNL club in the back yard. Biggest concern would be that they want to carry 18-20 per team which for development is nuts. You simply can't have 20 girls all getting meaningful time in game and developing. I guess the good part about PDA South sucking in some of the better players is that it will open up rosters on other clubs so if you aren't a top player for PDA South you could be for another club and develop faster than one of their bench players maybe even taking a spot later on in HS age years.

So the best information I can give is - You really need to contact the coach so you can attend a tryout to get a fell for them. If your daughter is in the 09-11 range don't be afraid to not join them as your kid will have many years to do so.
              Very well said and on point, look for players to come to PDA South from neighboring clubs SJEB, Real NJ, GPS South etc. you’ll see a major influx in the next 1-2 years. Grab your spot!!

Comment

I like sjeb I’ve had a great experience with that club. Just my two cents.

Comment

I like sjeb I’ve had a great experience with that club. Just my two cents.
                  I love PDA South prob the best experience I ever had with soccer, much better than other clubs in area

Comment

Very well said and on point, look for players to come to PDA South from neighboring clubs SJEB, Real NJ, GPS South etc. you’ll see a major influx in the next 1-2 years. Grab your spot!!
                    Grab your spot? Lol if a girl with more talent comes along in 1,2,3 years from now that spot will be given to the new player. Welcome to travel soccer.

Comment

Both sjeb and pda south are very good clubs

Comment

Grab your spot? Lol if a girl with more talent comes along in 1,2,3 years from now that spot will be given to the new player. Welcome to travel soccer.
                        True of any club. If you don't keep skills up and slack off others who used to be worse will pass you by. Especially in the younger age groups, never know who is going to hit a growth spurt and be the big girl and that big girl at u10 becomes the average one at u15.

Comment

if you wait too long your kid will probably be to technically far behind to 'grab' a spot on any top pda team.

If you have a young kid that has some skill, get them on a club team with a coach that you like and leave them there to grow. any pda team is a good spot for a young kid.

a pda coach isn't going to replace apples for apples. however, if a top 5 kid shows up, yeah, they will get a spot at any age. and that top 5 kid needs to be top 5 on that pda team. not just top 5 on some other club team.

Comment

if you wait too long your kid will probably be to technically far behind to 'grab' a spot on any top pda team.

If you have a young kid that has some skill, get them on a club team with a coach that you like and leave them there to grow. any pda team is a good spot for a young kid.

a pda coach isn't going to replace apples for apples. however, if a top 5 kid shows up, yeah, they will get a spot at any age. and that top 5 kid needs to be top 5 on that pda team. not just top 5 on some other club team.
                            Why get them on a club team? At a young age you can do the same or better with a good trainer staying on a township team. Not like the youth EDP league is really that much better at u8 and u9.

Comment

great players require great foundations.

if someone knows the way the youth game is and just how early those foundations need to be set, not just technical skill but the coaching style / relationships, then they will want to get their kid working with a coach at a high level club as early as possible.

Not with some dad coach and a possibly qualified trainer that doesn't get enough time with the kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X