Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Academy League rules

I have read some about the new Girls Academy League. They mention 2 areas where they will differ from the newly dissolved DA. The 2 areas are High School Soccer and the substitution rule. Will all the other rules remain the same? Specifically their dual carding rule. Does anyone know?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have read some about the new Girls Academy League. They mention 2 areas where they will differ from the newly dissolved DA. The 2 areas are High School Soccer and the substitution rule. Will all the other rules remain the same? Specifically their dual carding rule. Does anyone know?
    Interesting question, I didn’t think the DA allowed players to play for other teams of any kind....so don’t get the dual carding question. I would not think it would be a wise business decision to allow players to play for other teams while competing in GAL either. What club are you with?

Comment

I'm sorry. Probably a poor choice of words "dual carding". I meant exactly what you said...will they allow players to play on any other team?

Comment

OP is talking about, Im guessing, playing on another team within the club or it's affiliates. Kind of like Pipelines setup with Baltimore Armour or just playing on a year up or the 2nd team for your own club. Although nothing would really be stopping players now to play for a club that cards in a different system.

Comment

My girl play for a local team in SJ and was thinking of maybe play for another more competitive team, which club allow this setup?

Comment

Not familiar with this league who plays in it?

Comment

Interesting question, I didn’t think the DA allowed players to play for other teams of any kind....so don’t get the dual carding question. I would not think it would be a wise business decision to allow players to play for other teams while competing in GAL either. What club are you with?
              Not true, CSA allowed players to play DA and club teams.

Comment

I think you mean a lot of clubs looked the other way while DA players played HS and with other clubs regardless of the DA rules.

Comment

FAKE NEWS propaganda at it again..,simply not true!

Comment

FAKE NEWS propaganda at it again..,simply not true!
                    Yes it is true! The CSA ‘05 team allowed their players to play DA and for a town club team!

Comment

Yes it is true! The CSA ‘05 team allowed their players to play DA and for a town club team!
                      Wow how does the club get away with this? I guess if they need to field a team anything will do, no rules matter. One thing for sure PSA never would do something like this.

Comment

Listen, it’s youth soccer and the goal is always the best interest of the kids. The team needed some extra players to fill out a depleted roster. Otherwise I’m sure they would not have added any outsiders. I don’t know all the details I just know that the team needed extra players badly and glad they got them otherwise we would not have enough to play. Worried about the future hopefully everyone sticks around.

Comment

Listen, it’s youth soccer and the goal is always the best interest of the kids. The team needed some extra players to fill out a depleted roster. Otherwise I’m sure they would not have added any outsiders. I don’t know all the details I just know that the team needed extra players badly and glad they got them otherwise we would not have enough to play. Worried about the future hopefully everyone sticks around.
                          Stick around for what??? To play in a VA league?

Comment

Stick around for what??? To play in a VA league?
                            Up to you if you want to drop then c ya. If I where you I would hang, this team goin places.

Comment

If they can’t field a DA team then how are they going to field a team going forward?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X