Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep politics off this post. You sound like a retard.
    Clearly drinking the Kool Aid or Bleach ...... one of the two. Make America Clean Again

Comment

Clearly drinking the Kool Aid or Bleach ...... one of the two. Make America Clean Again
      Trumpees infecting our country day by day. Humility doesn't exist with them. That's why they use those words. They're bullies like well, you know the "leader" of the country going in a downfall. But keep America great!

Comment

Trumpees infecting our country day by day. Humility doesn't exist with them. That's why they use those words. They're bullies like well, you know the "leader" of the country going in a downfall. But keep America great!
        Plz go somewhere else with the political bull****. TYIA

Comment

I would hope first and foremost that we see improvements by September. First and foremost for the families affected by this. Hopefully people can work again and kids can go to school and play sports. I don't want to think of an other scenario because if there isn't some sort of progress by then, we have to really wonder about leadership in all fields. And I think this is why the poster brought politics to the subject. Now let's move on and hope for the best. Let's treat each other better.

Comment

I would hope first and foremost that we see improvements by September. First and foremost for the families affected by this. Hopefully people can work again and kids can go to school and play sports. I don't want to think of an other scenario because if there isn't some sort of progress by then, we have to really wonder about leadership in all fields. And I think this is why the poster brought politics to the subject. Now let's move on and hope for the best. Let's treat each other better.
            Yes, with the leadership in question we are ALL suffering and are ALL in this together. If we could all just join together to work on dealing with this worldwide horrible pandemic we will be able to get back to school and soccer sooner.

Comment

Yes, with the leadership in question we are ALL suffering and are ALL in this together. If we could all just join together to work on dealing with this worldwide horrible pandemic we will be able to get back to school and soccer sooner.
              That's the problem though. These politicians on both sides are for themselves., Like you said, we All need to be together but the country is divided more than ever. Just like in soccer, we need a government that helps all classes. But we're too selfish and that's why we're in this mess. It's about what's best for me. It's need to be we.

Comment

A lovely sentiment, but viruses don't get emotional. Assuming school resumes in the fall

- if it's normal schedules, business as usual there's a chance there's sports. A slight chance.
                - if it'a all altered (different schedules etc) no way there's sports

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X