Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perfectly said. Exactly the way this league should be sold. Huge market for it.
    Huge market that i already being satisfied with other leagues that don't have as much travel and expense. PT Barnum had it right

Comment

U13-U19 Girls

Cedar Stars Academy (NJ)
      Long Island Soccer Club (NY)
      Seacoast United (NH)
      South Shore Select (MA)
      STA (NJ)
      NEFC (MA)
      Oakwood (CT)
      NY Soccer Club (NY)
      Great news! A long list of terrific clubs with strong traditions and a great following. The league will be a regional powerhouse for sure and will attract players from all corners of the NE.

Comment

Huge market that i already being satisfied with other leagues that don't have as much travel and expense. PT Barnum had it right
        Righto. Just slap an "Elite" name on the badge, pay a fee, and you'll never be kicked out.

Comment

Where do we find out about the mid atlantic conference?
          Does anyone know is this CSA Bergen or Monmouth or Staten Island or are all 3 included?

Comment

Does anyone know is this CSA Bergen or Monmouth or Staten Island or are all 3 included?
            I heard Bergen, but have to think it's Monmouth or they are combining them. Bergen wasn't very good and Monmouth much better.

Comment

Great news! A long list of terrific clubs with strong traditions and a great following. The league will be a regional powerhouse for sure and will attract players from all corners of the NE.
              You must be joking, some of these clubs barely have enough players to field teams at certain age groups, my daughters team played CSA earlier this year and they did not have any subs. And by the way I know we have the same problem. I’m hoping we can attract some new players otherwise we are toast.

Comment

I heard Bergen, but have to think it's Monmouth or they are combining them. Bergen wasn't very good and Monmouth much better.
                Hoping SI would be in the mix too, after all we are part off the same club!

Comment

Hoping SI would be in the mix too, after all we are part off the same club!
                  Please don't take my word for it; I'm only repeating what I heard and am definitely not speaking from a position of authority

Comment

Great that sjeb going ecnl. Well deserved.

Comment

Great that sjeb going ecnl. Well deserved.
                      Yep, 7-20 record across their three age groups. Should fit right in at ECNL...

Comment

Yep, 7-20 record across their three age groups. Should fit right in at ECNL...

Oops, missed one. 10-24-2 across four age groups....

Comment

Missing great players, but you know that. It’s a great club. Better than most in ecnl.

Comment

They’ll be better than delco and bucks probably. Kudos to them.

Comment

You must be joking, some of these clubs barely have enough players to field teams at certain age groups, my daughters team played CSA earlier this year and they did not have any subs. And by the way I know we have the same problem. I’m hoping we can attract some new players otherwise we are toast.
                              Well you make a good point def a concern for some but other clubs should be ok that is if they do not lose players to ECNL.

Comment

Wasn’t very good might be an understatement didn’t they lose to STA 10-0???? How can you even have teams like this “compete” in the same league??? And don’t get me started on LISC....one team we did not play yet is CSA Mon but I see by their results they are similar to Bergen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X