Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay the parents back for Spring DB! Bush league move keeping the money!!! You didn’t provide anything for Spring! Actually if there was a Spring season you be ripping them off anyway for what you provide. Step it up and stop just using the ECNL badge.
    Was your kids season canceled yet? Mine wasn’t. So why would they give a refund until that’s done?

Comment

You’re being overly optimistic, or a complete baby if you think you’re getting anything more than 50% back. Most will be lucky to get a credit toward next year. Any club more than that does more than either of those is one you shouldn’t leave.

Comment

Was your kids season canceled yet? Mine wasn’t. So why would they give a refund until that’s done?
        Brain surgeon. MF rents fields. Schools have shut down for the year. Good luck with Spring.

Thanks for your check! Sincerely DB.

Comment

You’re being overly optimistic, or a complete baby if you think you’re getting anything more than 50% back. Most will be lucky to get a credit toward next year. Any club more than that does more than either of those is one you shouldn’t leave.
          Wait what did MF do for 50% of my money? A credit??? LOL

Comment

Brain surgeon. MF rents fields. Schools have shut down for the year. Good luck with Spring.

Thanks for your check! Sincerely DB.
            Some truth here. Most clubs are just milking it and dragging out what they can. They all know season is canceled. Too much liability if kids get sick.

Make sure you get something back or credit for fall. First come first serve on what they can pay out. Better players they will try to keep and give something back but you shouldn’t wait to ask. They spent most of your money already and your kid gets nothing. (Emails to train) If not leave and go to another club. DA clubs at least got fall pay might be able to do something for parents. Spring is an ECNL club’s only income. They just spent your money.

Definitely breach of contract for what people paid.

Comment

Wait what did MF do for 50% of my money? A credit??? LOL
              Sucks to be you nerd

Comment

Let’s see auto insurance companies issuing refunds, utility cos providing assistance and I could go on and on....but good ol youth soccer academies well....not so much. Tells you all you need to know, for profit as it’s finest.
                Auto insurance are proving refunds.

Comment

Matchfit is asking/telling for $$$$ for next year.
                  Not true we got an email asking for commitment for next year but no demand for money. Why don’t you post the Email that demands money. If it’s the same I got you don’t have that proof. Yes offers included cost but no deadline. So stop spreading lies.

Comment

Not true we got an email asking for commitment for next year but no demand for money. Why don’t you post the Email that demands money. If it’s the same I got you don’t have that proof. Yes offers included cost but no deadline. So stop spreading lies.
                    How much?

Comment

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...rphy-says.html

A return to some normalcy amid coronavirus outbreak could be June or July, Murphy says

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X