NJ Fire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no, stop with this bull****. You were not talking about “ the season “ in general. You were very specific. So you are saying that you just wake up today and you decided to ask about yoga class and if is right to have a middle age coach commenting on a yoga class.
    Was just your curiosity? Then you are even more F up than I thought you were.
    Be clear on your messages and say what you have to say. And if N.J. Fire is not involved then use the proper page for your bs.
    And to be clear there is nothing true to what you are stating in your twisted sneaky way.
    So shut up once and for all.

Comment

I wish our coach from N.J. Fire would provide an instructor for yoga classes. They do not do anything . Maybe cause we are so few players that they think is not worth the time

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        No no no, stop with this bull****. You were not talking about “ the season “ in general. You were very specific. So you are saying that you just wake up today and you decided to ask about yoga class and if is right to have a middle age coach commenting on a yoga class.
        Was just your curiosity? Then you are even more F up than I thought you were.
        Be clear on your messages and say what you have to say. And if N.J. Fire is not involved then use the proper page for your bs.
        And to be clear there is nothing true to what you are stating in your twisted sneaky way.
        So shut up once and for all.
        Exactly right. If they are gonna write some crap then own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I wish our coach from N.J. Fire would provide an instructor for yoga classes. They do not do anything . Maybe cause we are so few players that they think is not worth the time
          It would be 1x1 yoga class then...I don’t think they have any teams do they?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X