Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IF they fund the girls academy then A plus for them and I am a red bulls fan.
    Totally Agreed and I would bring my D there in a heartbeat. But I really don't think them funding the DA is true at all

Comment

IF they fund the girls academy then A plus for them and I am a red bulls fan.
      would that be a real sky blue team - since they share facilities? and dont they already have an affiliate?

Comment

would that be a real sky blue team - since they share facilities? and dont they already have an affiliate?
        Sky blue/Red Bulls funded? They can't even pay their own players. Who is coming up with this nonsense. If it were true, it would by Dynamite, though!

Comment

Red Bull’s are launching a girls program but it will be ecnl not gda

Comment

Oh? How easily does ECNL add teams? I heard it was very difficult to get new teams added into ECNL

Comment

You fools should check out NYCFC girls academy and see how that turned out.....some common sense and research next time please.

Comment

You fools should check out NYCFC girls academy and see how that turned out.....some common sense and research next time please.
                The poster is saying the Red Bulls girls will not play in that gda league so maybe things will turn out better.

Comment

Now this story is getting even more interesting

Comment

Now this story is getting even more interesting
                    this entire idea sounds so incredibly far fetched.

the moment RB has girls team, their side training business will collapse because parents will realize 90% of the kids can't really make the "RB select" team no more.

trust me when i say that RB makes their coin from supplemental training. their boys DA is a loss leader until MLS has proper transfer fees.

Comment

Those Red Bull RDS winter/summer showcase teams are no different than NJ Fire or any other all star team put together by a soccer dad. Zero coaching ability needed when you put a group of talented girls against weak teams (that are also missing players) in tournaments like the Teaneck Armory and the like... Those activities only really benefit Red Bulls - because it fools some parents into thinking that Red Bull’s is developing players.
                      The RDS 01 Summer Showcase had 01-03 players committed to Penn State, UNC (x2), Virginia, as well as many other lower-ranked D1 commits (Holy Cross, Drexel, etc). 3 had been NT pool players, 1 is currently on the U-17 NT, and almost all were NTC players. Does NJ Fire have a group of players like that? I'd be really impressed if they did.

As far as RDS development, it's a supplemental program so clearly not the core of these players' development. But I think if you asked any of these players if they thought RDS helped them, all of them would say yes.

Comment

NYCFC Girls Academy was basically WCFC with a different name. Red Bulls has a much deeper history of development programs in the NY Metro area compared to NYCFC which basically gave WCFC it's logo.

Comment

The RDS 01 Summer Showcase had 01-03 players committed to Penn State, UNC (x2), Virginia, as well as many other lower-ranked D1 commits (Holy Cross, Drexel, etc). 3 had been NT pool players, 1 is currently on the U-17 NT, and almost all were NTC players. Does NJ Fire have a group of players like that? I'd be really impressed if they did.

As far as RDS development, it's a supplemental program so clearly not the core of these players' development. But I think if you asked any of these players if they thought RDS helped them, all of them would say yes.
                          Wait, do you really think that RB had anything to do with their college commits? oh boy, I think I just lost some IQ points responding to your post

Comment

Wait, do you really think that RB had anything to do with their college commits? oh boy, I think I just lost some IQ points responding to your post
                            Nope, never said RDS had anything to do with their college commits. I said RDS did a good job attracting amazing players and getting those amazing players to play together well. Maybe you lost those IQ points before?

Comment

Nope, never said RDS had anything to do with their college commits. I said RDS did a good job attracting amazing players and getting those amazing players to play together well. Maybe you lost those IQ points before?
                              You are quite delusional. And it’s gullible parents like this that allows all these clubs to destroy youth soccer with their various money grabs.

The RDS Is a decent supplemental training program. That’s it.

Comment

You are quite delusional. And it’s gullible parents like this that allows all these clubs to destroy youth soccer with their various money grabs.

The RDS Is a decent supplemental training program. That’s it.
                                So they don’t attract amazing players? And those college commitments aren’t an indication of the quality of players they attract?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X