Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The post was about BU not BC you bonehead.
    There is no CT freshman gk on the BU squad but there is a fr CT gk on the BC squad. I know it's confusing they both have the letter "B" in their initials.

I guess you go to California for USC games when University of South Carolina is where they are being held. I hope you wear glasses to drive at least, Magoo.
    oh my. you so funny. Not OP. But BU is mid tier in a crappy league. carry on now. I'll back over here on the big boy sidelines

Comment

If I understand him, some of the new freshman will be grabbing significant minutes at the expense of some of their veterans. I suspect because those freshman will be a little more eager to embrace his new system. He mentions that his approach may seem a bit slow for some of the veteran forwards.
      Brace for it. he put in a new 'culture'

Comment

You obviously have not watched these GK’s play. AA will compete for the starting spot without question. Heard she played great at Colgate and looked game vs Vermont as well.

Comment

BU is awesome . Pull down your skirt your jealousy is showing.

Comment

You obviously have not watched these GK’s play. AA will compete for the starting spot without question. Heard she played great at Colgate and looked game vs Vermont as well.
            Who let UVM score? Can anyone comment.

Comment

Your last point matters little when it comes to game performance. First is probably the dad who made the snarky comment before.
              I see you missed my point. The “analysis” is essentially devoid of any real college level performance by those 4. No one has been groomed. It will be a crapshoot. Fortunately they have plenty of marshmallows early on to try who they want.

Comment

Not really. You BC flappers just like to take over as many threads as possible. As if it matters to anyone besides you.
                No ties to anyone at BC but you called him a bonehead and Magoo. If that isn't a keyboard tough guy then what is! If you really know who the BC idiot dad's are have the balls to say it to their face.

Comment

oh my. you so funny. Not OP. But BU is mid tier in a crappy league. carry on now. I'll back over here on the big boy sidelines
                  Not even with BU, I just hate it when people post without even reading the actual link. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Hey, big boy, attach your colostomy bag on those sidelines. Going to need a place to hold your sh#t over there. Too much spillover; like a septic system that hasn't been cleaned out.

Comment

No ties to anyone at BC but you called him a bonehead and Magoo. If that isn't a keyboard tough guy then what is! If you really know who the BC idiot dad's are have the balls to say it to their face.
                    Because he is a bonehead and a Magoo, by not actually reading and posting stuff about another kid on his kid's team. That's your tough guy...tough guy.

Comment

Hahaha. Keep twisting that screw. His head will explode. Bring a brown bag to the game so he can breathe into it.

Comment

Haha! And to comment about BU dads, they have plenty of suck azzes, especially the ones that dress NF every morning then invite her to dinner at there home every night! That’s no mystery??

Comment

Haha! And to comment about BU dads, they have plenty of suck azzes, especially the ones that dress NF every morning then invite her to dinner at there home every night! That’s no mystery??
                          Here it is...typical B&C fashion, can't take it but going to spray it all around even when no one discussed coaches and the commenter who called him out wasn't even a BU supporter.

The dbag/dad said that the CT freshman gk (who is on BC) should not play because she dives on Tuesday to make a save on Friday. Still want to go after other schools when you have a guttersnip like this in your mix? Okay.

Comment

I feel like I need to go to a BC game now, just to watch the parents.

Comment

Your assumptions are off, I didn't do either. I was simply wondering is the BC brigade was goign to commandeer each and every college soccer thread, even though they have their own dedicated thread.

And, I don't think it's the BC dad's posting here, btw.

Comment

And, I don't think it's the BC dad's posting here, btw.
                                He has been lamenting about kid's lack of playing time since last season. I would be surprised it if wasn't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X