X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you mean ?
    What I mean is that after the investigation into SunPrime has concluded, Prime will be a thing of the past. Key figureheads will be indicted and very likely jailed.

Comment

History at other clubs with bigger issues is that impunity always wins.

Comment

What I mean is that after the investigation into SunPrime has concluded, Prime will be a thing of the past. Key figureheads will be indicted and very likely jailed.
        What investigation are you talking about loser?

Comment

Sunrise merging with miami lakes and cooper city... two more cogs to control southwest broward soccer.

up next
          ppo
          heat strikers

Comment

What investigation are you talking about loser?
            Don't be obtuse, loser....

Comment

Sunrise merging with miami lakes and cooper city... two more cogs to control southwest broward soccer.

up next
              ppo
              heat strikers
              Please, those are NOT competitive programs.

Comment

This is the rumor I heard as well. Nobody really thought this all would add up right? Looks like Trish had her reasons to jump ship before it sank. Stay tuned.

Comment

This is the rumor I heard as well. Nobody really thought this all would add up right? Looks like Trish had her reasons to jump ship before it sank. Stay tuned.
                  I have been hearing the words "Sunrise", "investigation", "indicted" and "jailed" in the same sentence for at least 5 years - long before Prime existed.

Comment

moron

I have been hearing the words "Sunrise", "investigation", "indicted" and "jailed" in the same sentence for at least 5 years - long before Prime existed.

All just moronic statements trying to fool rookie talking soccer folks into believing this nonsense. Its actually libelous. But who really gives a crap about a dumbass that has bothing better to do. This is s
                    on going joke on lots of threads about investigations. No problems and no investigations at Prime.

Only thi g going on here is winning, developing, and putting players into college. Guilty as charged..

Comment

Should change the name of this thread to Sunrise and Prime....the 1 year experiment is over.

Comment

All just moronic statements trying to fool rookie talking soccer folks into believing this nonsense. Its actually libelous. But who really gives a crap about a dumbass that has bothing better to do. This is s
                        on going joke on lots of threads about investigations. No problems and no investigations at Prime.

Only thi g going on here is winning, developing, and putting players into college. Guilty as charged..
                        Thank$ for the update Alan!$$$$$

Comment

2021-2022 Inter Miami to offer a girl's ECNL program.

Comment

2021-2022 Inter Miami to offer a girl's ECNL program.
                            please share more

proof please

Comment

And just out of curiosity, how many of those players were actually developed by Prime. The majority of the players were poached from other clubs like Weston and Sunrise who is notoriously known for stealing players from other clubs.

Comment

u so jelly

And just out of curiosity, how many of those players were actually developed by Prime. The majority of the players were poached from other clubs like Weston and Sunrise who is notoriously known for stealing players from other clubs.

You are so jealous....I love it. If your clubs offered the proper environment then they would stay ..wouldnt they? I love people complaining about player movement when they cant operate a proper club. Classic...Always blaming others for your own inefficiencies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X