Gps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP leaves his position at GPS. Another huge blow for the club.

The GPS coaches in Waltham are rejoicing the most hated man was sent packing from his office duties.

Undeniably the clubs highness profile coach and one of the best recruiters in the state, this will have an unbeknown impact on the talent the club recruits and develops.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't work in the industry or for any club, I'm a parent of 2 girls that play soccer.

You are the clown for working at a sh*t company and spend your days swindling money off families like a used car salesman at a car lot full of sh*tboxes. Not sure how you look yourself in the mirror you loser.

I don't work for any soccer company. Your on here spewing all this nonsense against 1 of the companies when all of them are like this. I. I've had kids on a few of these clubs over the years and while my children have been treated well, I've seen other very disgruntled delusional parents act like this. It's a cesspool they all swindle money , selling BS pipe dreams to kids and sucker parents who will do anything for their kids. No other club sport is this slimy

Comment

The GPS coaches in Waltham are rejoicing the most hated man was sent packing from his office duties.

Undeniably the clubs highness profile coach and one of the best recruiters in the state, this will have an unbeknown impact on the talent the club recruits and develops.
        I hope for MH sake that with no AP his compensation has increased so his checks are no longer bouncing.... worst wedding guest evahhhhhhh.

Comment

I am not spewing nonsense. You're a moron, plain and simple. I am speaking from personal experience, which is all that really matters. I have credibility because I know what my family and what my girls have experienced through GPS. Anyone can say "they are all bad, all soccer clubs are the same, they all swindle, it's a cesspool, etc." Painting all the clubs with the same brush is a weak, pathetic and lazy. Have you had kids at every club? Of course not, so shut up. Speak about what you know through personal experience, speak through direct knowledge and be specific. If you have had an experience with GPS then by all means say so. That is what I have done and I stand behind it. Don't jump on my post when you are completely clueless and ignorant.

I don't work for any soccer company. Your on here spewing all this nonsense against 1 of the companies when all of them are like this. I. I've had kids on a few of these clubs over the years and while my children have been treated well, I've seen other very disgruntled delusional parents act like this. It's a cesspool they all swindle money , selling BS pipe dreams to kids and sucker parents who will do anything for their kids. No other club sport is this slimy

Comment

I am not spewing nonsense. You're a moron, plain and simple. I am speaking from personal experience, which is all that really matters. I have credibility because I know what my family and what my girls have experienced through GPS. Anyone can say "they are all bad, all soccer clubs are the same, they all swindle, it's a cesspool, etc." Painting all the clubs with the same brush is a weak, pathetic and lazy. Have you had kids at every club? Of course not, so shut up. Speak about what you know through personal experience, speak through direct knowledge and be specific. If you have had an experience with GPS then by all means say so. That is what I have done and I stand behind it. Don't jump on my post when you are completely clueless and ignorant.
            Stop, since your all triggered I deleted some of the inflammatory language I was gonna use - I've had kids at NEFC, Scorpions, & GPS. I don't own any allegiance to any of them. It all comes down to talent fit, coaching and teammates as to which team we went with. The one common denominator, through personnel experience - since your big on that, is that there are always and I mean always some disgruntled loon(s) who know all things soccer and crys about everything. That's you my man- Great you had a bad experience at GPS so what your 1 dude. I've had good and not so good experiences there and at other clubs, My D is currently being recruited by another club that's full of crap. I'm sure its for her talent and not for adding another check to the pile for them. It's all nonsense it is a cesspool "Don't Jump on my post" ... really it's a public forum we jump on everyone's post

Comment

I'm a loon because my family had a series of really bad experiences at GPS and watched sadly as the club declined massively over the past several years? You're the a loon for defending GPS when you have no idea what my daughters experienced. You're either a GPS employee or one of their stupid, brainwashed ball washers. Either way, you are a massive loser. Please get lost, but before you do, please reply so that you continue to attract more attention to my post and to the simple fact that GPS is a joke now. Just look around this forum... it looks like plenty of other "loons" fully agree with me. GPS has fallen on desperate times if the depend on the likes of you and your bad grammar to defend them.

Stop, since your all triggered I deleted some of the inflammatory language I was gonna use - I've had kids at NEFC, Scorpions, & GPS. I don't own any allegiance to any of them. It all comes down to talent fit, coaching and teammates as to which team we went with. The one common denominator, through personnel experience - since your big on that, is that there are always and I mean always some disgruntled loon(s) who know all things soccer and crys about everything. That's you my man- Great you had a bad experience at GPS so what your 1 dude. I've had good and not so good experiences there and at other clubs, My D is currently being recruited by another club that's full of crap. I'm sure its for her talent and not for adding another check to the pile for them. It's all nonsense it is a cesspool "Don't Jump on my post" ... really it's a public forum we jump on everyone's post

Comment

I'm a loon because my family had a series of really bad experiences at GPS and watched sadly as the club declined massively over the past several years? You're the a loon for defending GPS when you have no idea what my daughters experienced. You're either a GPS employee or one of their stupid, brainwashed ball washers. Either way, you are a massive loser. Please get lost, but before you do, please reply so that you continue to attract more attention to my post and to the simple fact that GPS is a joke now. Just look around this forum... it looks like plenty of other "loons" fully agree with me. GPS has fallen on desperate times if the depend on the likes of you and your bad grammar to defend them.
                Yawn.

Comment

MH is going to struggle without his Daddy AP.

Comment

I know AP was one of the best coaches at GPS and really ran the boy's side of the house, but who is MH? Never heard of him.

Comment

MH is going to struggle without his Daddy AP.
                      Everyone can see straight through MH. Nothing but a child in a teenagers body, a complete fraud.

AP is light years ahead of MH, disrespectful to even say both their names in the same paragraph.

GPS will be huge losers with MH at the helm instead of AP.

Comment

Got it. Sounds like a huge loss for GPS. AP has a winning record as a coach, but I haven't heard much of anything about MH. Is he a newbie?

Comment

Got it. Sounds like a huge loss for GPS. AP has a winning record as a coach, but I haven't heard much of anything about MH. Is he a newbie?
                          Referring to a "winning record" in youth soccer is a HUGE part of the cultural problem!

Comment

More crying and a part time grammar police to boot. Seriously, You're taking solace in the fact that 5 other people are crying with you on a message board. Take the pacifier out -give some detail to the actual experiences, maybe then I'd consider it credible and not dismiss it. Up to now all we get is GPS is Joke .... it's going down or similar clown-like posts/threads that have been posted 100 times a day for the last month. Maybe you're right, maybe my scope is too narrow. However when you make stupid posts without substance it's hard not to ridicule it.

Comment

Thank you for the response. You are obviously a GPS employee with an uninformed view and very bad grammar. Sadly, instead of using your energy to coach your players and to attempt to slow the rapid decline of GPS, you troll around this message board trying to discredit every post that is negative towards GPS. Good luck with that, as judging by this message board you have a ton of work ahead of you.

More crying and a part time grammar police to boot. Seriously, You're taking solace in the fact that 5 other people are crying with you on a message board. Take the pacifier out -give some detail to the actual experiences, maybe then I'd consider it credible and not dismiss it. Up to now all we get is GPS is Joke .... it's going down or similar clown-like posts/threads that have been posted 100 times a day for the last month. Maybe you're right, maybe my scope is too narrow. However when you make stupid posts without substance it's hard not to ridicule it.

Comment

Thank you for the response. You are obviously a GPS employee with an uninformed view and very bad grammar. Sadly, instead of using your energy to coach your players and to attempt to slow the rapid decline of GPS, you troll around this message board trying to discredit every post that is negative towards GPS. Good luck with that, as judging by this message board you have a ton of work ahead of you.
                                Yawn.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X