Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here are the facts for you. GPS, NEFC and Valeo were granted U12 teams a few years ago. The USSDA evaluated the new clubs. NEFC and Valeo were each then granted the expansion to U13 and then U14. GPS was not granted any expansion opportunities. Then the USSDA eliminated the U12 division essentially discarding GPS altogether.
    No DA But at least you get to buy new Man Utd shirts next season :)

Comment

No DA But at least you get to buy new Man Utd shirts next season :)
      Do you really want to be wearing Man U kit when there is the very real possibility of their being relegated?

Comment

Do you really want to be wearing Man U kit when there is the very real possibility of their being relegated?
        When you have thousands of players purchasing new uniforms at $400 a pop each you don’t really care what badge is on the jersey. It’s all about the $$$$$$

Comment

GPS Offices raided today by ICE, not a good look or sign for the club at all. Years of fraudulent activity has finally caught up with them.

I feel sorry for the players in all of this.

Comment

GPS Offices raided today by ICE, not a good look or sign for the club at all. Years of fraudulent activity has finally caught up with them.

Link to source?

Comment

Link to source?
              I am a GPS coach. It was a scary day for us all that’s for sure. No arrests were made, just a handful of interviews.

Comment

I am a GPS coach. It was a scary day for us all that’s for sure. No arrests were made, just a handful of interviews.
                Fake news!!!

Comment

Get a life. You are full of sh*t. Just pathetic. Why are you so obsessed?

Comment

I’m a GPS coach. You’d be foolish to believe this.

Comment

I’m a GPS coach. You’d be foolish to believe this.
                      I’m a GPS coach and confirm this did happen. Another one of our coaches has to go to court over a visa issue too.

Nobody is above the law. A lot of worried coaches on staff right now over being deported.

Comment

This would 100% make sense as to why the GP$ Brass have cut commission to all regional managers. Those immigration attorneys do not come cheap. Good luck.

Comment

Players & coaches will flock to NEFC. Better pathway for players, batter management for coaches, better experience for all involved.

Comment

I’m a GPS coach and confirm this did happen. Another one of our coaches has to go to court over a visa issue too.

Nobody is above the law. A lot of worried coaches on staff right now over being deported.
                            I’m a GPS coach too! Wow it’s amazing how many are here. Hold on, there will be more here soon! Ha ha.

Comment

Hahahahaha this is priceless!!!! Karma is a MF!!!!! You do people wrong it comes back on you 10 fold!!!!!!

Comment

Wow I can’t believe this!!!! They go after the lil guys and then this happens. What goes around...... wait no one did them wrong to begin with.. you try to hurt people, hurt their families, hurt their reputation and then this. God don’t like ugly!!!!! Feds are watching your IP address too. So when you reply to this just man up and identify yourself... it will come out in court. Meritless???? I think not Glovsky🤣

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X