Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No he hasn’t checked out. You are a tool bag and a liar. Anyone with a brain knows that about you. He took my daughter (and all kids from his team) aside one at a time at the camp and provided a lot of feedback for her about the past season. What to work on and what she did well. Also about team tactics and positions.
    You could say that he’s checked out. Maybe it’s easier for him to do that than actually run the camp. How long did he spend with each player? How much time was he not involved in the camp? And how much of the camp did the players miss to do that? If he provided a lot of feedback and info, which you are suggesting, that would take a long time

Comment

You could say that he’s checked out. Maybe it’s easier for him to do that than actually run the camp. How long did he spend with each player? How much time was he not involved in the camp? And how much of the camp did the players miss to do that? If he provided a lot of feedback and info, which you are suggesting, that would take a long time
      Ukrainian soccer parents - you should be better than this. What would your new coach think about this type of bullying of other clubs and coaches?? Stop its a bad look for our club!

Comment

Ukrainian soccer parents - you should be better than this. What would your new coach think about this type of bullying of other clubs and coaches?? Stop its a bad look for our club!
        Stop, this is either a troll or a Bucks parent trying to make Ukies parents look bad. Get a life.

Comment

Stop, this is either a troll or a Bucks parent trying to make Ukies parents look bad. Get a life.
          The continued bullying by Ukrainian parents should stop on this thread and the other thread. Bullying coaches or other clubs is not cool at all. Get a life is right.

Comment

The continued bullying by Ukrainian parents should stop on this thread and the other thread. Bullying coaches or other clubs is not cool at all. Get a life is right.
            Not Ukrainian parents. Get your club bullies correct.

Comment

One day another club in the area could get ecnl. I don’t see it being Ukies. They are a nice local club but not a serious soccer club by any means. Maybe Lower Merion could take delco? Fc Bucks is locked in so they won’t be losing ecnl anytime soon.
              Lower Merion doesn't have enough kids/teams for an ECNL program, plus are happy being a top-level community club. People are happy at LMSC the way things are and don't need an ECNL.

Comment

Or the club hoppers that think just because their kid is at a place now, their leagues will magically change. Hit your alarm clock, you're dreaming.
                This post has NOTHING to do with any one team, but as a club, FC Bucks are a mess. They are lucky they had EL, or else they would never be in the ECNL. The club gets worse year after year. The two worst clubs in the Northeast ECNL are FC Bucks and FC Delco. FC Bucks are one of the worst clubs in the entire ECNL and that is based off of the league stats which are on the ECNL website. I think FC Delco will fold up the girls program soon, no hope there. FC Bucks has lots to offer, but the leadership is bad and they are clueless, so i wouldn't count on anything positive in the near future. Ukies are a nice club, but not sure ECNL is a fit for them.

Comment

This post has NOTHING to do with any one team, but as a club, FC Bucks are a mess. They are lucky they had EL, or else they would never be in the ECNL. The club gets worse year after year. The two worst clubs in the Northeast ECNL are FC Bucks and FC Delco. FC Bucks are one of the worst clubs in the entire ECNL and that is based off of the league stats which are on the ECNL website. I think FC Delco will fold up the girls program soon, no hope there. FC Bucks has lots to offer, but the leadership is bad and they are clueless, so i wouldn't count on anything positive in the near future. Ukies are a nice club, but not sure ECNL is a fit for them.
                  Ukies won’t be getting ecnl. It think that is obvious. I still think LM or maybe a team around the rt 422 area like collegeville area could take Delco spot. Bucks isn’t going anywhere and I hear they are making some higher up changes so they’ll be back.

Comment

You can read, right? Or maybe not. This is a Ukies thread as per the title.

Comment

You can read, right? Or maybe not. This is a Ukies thread as per the title.
                      Ukrainian parents are in bash other clubs mode apparently. Turns me off to the ukies reading this.

Comment

Ukrainian parents are in bash other clubs mode apparently. Turns me off to the ukies reading this.
                        I don't think it's just ukie parients doing this. There may be imposters pretending to be ukie parents getting an opportunity to bash their own club or a club they just left, etc. Or it could be a troll just dusting up issues.

It's just not cool to bash other clubs with such venom. Healthy rivalry is okay and expected. Disparaging is something else.

Comment

I don't think it's just ukie parients doing this. There may be imposters pretending to be ukie parents getting an opportunity to bash their own club or a club they just left, etc. Or it could be a troll just dusting up issues.

It's just not cool to bash other clubs with such venom. Healthy rivalry is okay and expected. Disparaging is something else.
                          Yes the venom. Great way to describe it! Hopefully everyone just stops with all that on this thread and the other one too. We will see I guess.

Comment

I'm sure you are the same person posting about other clubs trying to make Ukies look bad. After reading the other posts i don't see too much bashing. This seem like a spill over from the FC Bucks thread.

Comment

The name-calling must stop. People should be able to disagree without the name calling. It’s so childish and makes your post less meaningful and less likely to be believed

Comment

I'm sure you are the same person posting about other clubs trying to make Ukies look bad. After reading the other posts i don't see too much bashing. This seem like a spill over from the FC Bucks thread.
                                From reading the past few pages on this thread there was a lot of bashing of other coaches and clubs by ukies parents on here. Regardless of who it was that is how it reads. I hope all bashing has stopped on here and the other threads too. It all sounds very immature IMO.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X