Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not bashing the team. You are. Why do you feel the need to daily? Simple question.
    Jealousy is my only conclusion.
    I give up! I’m sooo jealous of this almighty ECNL team - ya got me! You win. I’ve posted all of the 3,000 plus posts on here - you are a genius almost as much of a genius as BB.

Comment

Why is it that no one can name one positive attribute for your Coach Finneyfrock? All of you are sick sick people for having your kids play for someone who is so disliked. It’s *so* telling that no one has been able to just say something good about the guy.

Your thread draws people to read it since it’s got a bazillion posts. Blows my mind.

Comment

I give up! I’m sooo jealous of this almighty ECNL team - ya got me! You win. I’ve posted all of the 3,000 plus posts on here - you are a genius almost as much of a genius as BB.
        Well I’ll always be here to troll you.

If not jealousy why post everyday bashing? You still haven’t told us.

Comment

Why is it that no one can name one positive attribute for your Coach Finneyfrock? All of you are sick sick people for having your kids play for someone who is so disliked. It’s *so* telling that no one has been able to just say something good about the guy.

Your thread draws people to read it since it’s got a bazillion posts. Blows my mind.
          You are one strange dude.

Comment

I'm not bashing the team. You are. Why do you feel the need to daily? Simple question.
            Jealousy is my only conclusion.
            Last I checked the vast majority of posts are bashing the coaching situation and club leadership or lack thereof. I have not seen many posts that actually bash the team. Sure their record has been pointed out but only as a way to show how the lack of practices and coaching has resulted in an overall decline in their record.

It’s honestly surprising that you wouldn’t want more for your kid than what she is getting from this team/coach. I personally would love for my daughter to train on a consistent basis and actually receive feedback as to what she does well and what she needs to work on. It puzzles me why people wouldn’t want those things.

Comment

Last I checked the vast majority of posts are bashing the coaching situation and club leadership or lack thereof. I have not seen many posts that actually bash the team. Sure their record has been pointed out but only as a way to show how the lack of practices and coaching has resulted in an overall decline in their record.

It’s honestly surprising that you wouldn’t want more for your kid than what she is getting from this team/coach. I personally would love for my daughter to train on a consistent basis and actually receive feedback as to what she does well and what she needs to work on. It puzzles me why people wouldn’t want those things.
              Maybe you could go back to PDA. I assume they do those things?

Comment

Maybe you could go back to PDA. I assume they do those things?
                Wait I’m confused is the jealous NPL poster also the frustrated ex pda dad?

Comment

Wait I’m confused is the jealous NPL poster also the frustrated ex pda dad?
                  No. 2 different posters.

Comment

No. 2 different posters.
                    But i thought all the posts were by the jealous NPL parent - how do you know who is who? Really confused.

Comment

No. 2 different posters.
                      Wait I’m confused. I thought no parent from this team posts negative things on here.

Comment

Wait I’m confused. I thought no parent from this team posts negative things on here.
                        Just one. Ex pda dad. Ive heard the parents on his team no longer talk to him.

Comment

Oh why wouldn’t they talk to him? I’m assuming his posts are the ones trying to make things better for the team - don’t all the parents want better training and coaching? He seems like he just wants to be a positive change agent. To each his own I guess.

Comment

aren’t there 2 ex-pda dads? Are both frustrated or just one? How do we know which one?

Comment

aren’t there 2 ex-pda dads? Are both frustrated or just one? How do we know which one?
                              Definitely two ex pda dads on the team - how can we tell who is who? Hmm very confusing. It’s probably both - seems like there is enough frustration posts that it has to be more than one.

Comment

The team and club knows which. Which is all that matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X