Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keith I know this will get back to you so let me call you out on the above out and lies

1) we expect to bring back all our staff? This is lies. You have the blood on your hands for closing down many successful GPS territories and sacking some of your best and most loyal staff. You closed down Canada and stole the remaining money to pay off debts in the USA.

2) as states open up? How many Keith? You are CEO of an organization that was active in 22 states when you took over - what’s left? MA, ME, NH, NY and less than 50% of FL. I count five states

You are a liar and are painting a picture of dumping fresh parent money into a new pot to avoid the debts that GPS ($2.2m) currently owe.

And we should trust you?
    Blood on hands. Did you actually say this? Youth soccer forum reminder

Comment

Dear GPS families,

Yes we are in dire straights and have enormous and possibly insurmountable financial problems but it still isn’t a done deal that our creditors will catch up to us soon, as we are running as fast as possible. Eventually the music will stop and we will be screwed unless we land a whale of an investor, which is pretty much impossible in this environment, especially considering our putrid financial performance of late. Nonetheless we are saying our prayers and looking for miracles. In the meantime, please send cash. We really friggin need it!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and that bankruptcy talk is technically true but we are looking for a back door escape route with our lawyers, so don’t worry. Just send cash!!!!!!!!!

Love,
      Keith

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good talk, Keith. Good talk. You’re a great CEO. No, really, you are. I’ll be right back, I just need to call my wife to make sure she doesn’t register our kids for GPS this year. It will only take a minute.

Dear GPS families,

Yes we are in dire straights and have enormous and possibly insurmountable financial problems but it still isn’t a done deal that our creditors will catch up to us soon, as we are running as fast as possible. Eventually the music will stop and we will be screwed unless we land a whale of an investor, which is pretty much impossible in this environment, especially considering our putrid financial performance of late. Nonetheless we are saying our prayers and looking for miracles. In the meantime, please send cash. We really friggin need it!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and that bankruptcy talk is technically true but we are looking for a back door escape route with our lawyers, so don’t worry. Just send cash!!!!!!!!!

Love,
        Keith

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good talk, Keith. Good talk. You’re a great CEO. No, really, you are. I’ll be right back, I just need to call my wife to make sure she doesn’t register our kids for GPS this year. It will only take a minute.
          Juventus has just hired a another former director.

He left GPS due to being told internally that bankruptcy was happening and any player deposits he could collect would contribute to his final payoff.

He wasn’t morally prepared to accept that.

Comment

Dear GPS families,

Love,
            Keith
            Its been a few days and still no investor, the future is looking pretty darn bleak.

Comment

Juventus has just hired a another former director.

He left GPS due to being told internally that bankruptcy was happening and any player deposits he could collect would contribute to his final payoff.

He wasn’t morally prepared to accept that.
              And thus my friends is the definition of fake news.

Comment

Its been a few days and still no investor, the future is looking pretty darn bleak.
                Keep saying that. Boy are you gonna look stupid.

Comment

Keep saying that. Boy are you gonna look stupid.
                  Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Keith, the creditors are on line 2. Should I tell them you are out to lunch?

Comment

I’ve just p*ssed in my pants and nobody can do anything about it.

Yours in Soccer,
                      Keith Caldwell

Comment

And thus my friends is the definition of fake news.
                        So where is SG from GPS North working next year?

Comment

So where is SG from GPS North working next year?
                          New England Surf

Comment

New England Surf
                            No. He went to Juventus. Announced last Friday.

Comment

No. He went to Juventus. Announced last Friday.
                              Stop answering your own posts.

Comment

Stop answering your own posts.
                                What?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X