GPS Files for Bankruptcy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is gps stance on Refunds and credits?

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/risocce...-lawsuits/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What is gps stance on Refunds and credits?
        I am guessing the stance is "NEVER"...
        glad we got out last year and didn't even renew for the spring of 2020.. It turned out to be favoritism over professionalism, money over sports, and bull**** over common sense... The worst club out there. Not worth the money or hassle. They penetrate the local high schools too... and act like they own the high school teams as well.. glad to see them go...

Comment

I am guessing the stance is "NEVER"...
          glad we got out last year and didn't even renew for the spring of 2020.. It turned out to be favoritism over professionalism, money over sports, and bull**** over common sense... The worst club out there. Not worth the money or hassle. They penetrate the local high schools too... and act like they own the high school teams as well.. glad to see them go...
          we were offered $1100 credit if we stay and $0 refund if we leave...

Comment

Who is running stuff over there now?

Seems like literally anyone who was in charge of a region or anything has jumped ship in the last few weeks.

Who are the emails coming from now? Who is driving the sign up for next year? JA and a female coach who's name I forget are the only "senior" staff I have heard of added recently.

Genuine questions, are some for the regions literally done now? (yes I know everyone will say "they are done") but is there any info as to what is actually happening to those that have lost their leadership?

Are they putting people in place to take over? or just all quiet?

Comment

Seems like literally anyone who was in charge of a region or anything has jumped ship in the last few weeks.

Who are the emails coming from now? Who is driving the sign up for next year? JA and a female coach who's name I forget are the only "senior" staff I have heard of added recently.

Genuine questions, are some for the regions literally done now? (yes I know everyone will say "they are done") but is there any info as to what is actually happening to those that have lost their leadership?

What is JA claim to fame? Wasn’t he LB tea boy for years at GPS then the breakers?

Comment

Yeah, just the only name I have seen lately in any sort of senior position given who has apparently jumped in the last couple of months.

Comment

Is JA the guy with the enormous head??

Comment

#obsessed.

Comment

Why do you care if you hate them so much? You are so fixated on everything they do. Genuinley, you need to seek counseling.

Comment

Bankrupt? Guess they’ll be fine. Awesome!

Comment

Bankrupt? Guess they’ll be fine. Awesome!
                          I knew it! This makes my day!

Comment

What is JA claim to fame? Wasn’t he LB tea boy for years at GPS then the breakers?
                            Yes. Also got fired from Thayer after throwing a temper tantrum on the sidelines, stopped coaching and sat by the corner flag. Arms folded legs crossed.

Comment

Yes. Also got fired from Thayer after throwing a temper tantrum on the sidelines, stopped coaching and sat by the corner flag. Arms folded legs crossed.
                              Great hire GPS

Comment

Great hire GPS
                                It is great! Go GPS!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X