Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where did you find saying that ECNL is going to switch back to grad year??
    They didn’t. Just people hoping they do

Comment

Several observations:

99% of you do not need to worry about college coaches, you kid is not going to be playing in college. They do not care about what year is on a team name.

Birth year is a bad idea since kids get broken up in middle school and later in high school. Do not worry about what Lax and other sports are doing.

School year is good, keeps kids together and solves issues with middle school and high school. Don't worry about those few kids that are held back, it is not important.

I feel for all the oakwood, bolt, seacoast DA kids that do not have a league anymore. I am sure the parents are to proud to let them 'play down' on an NPL team!

go ahead, try to dispute me!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Several observations:

99% of you do not need to worry about college coaches, you kid is not going to be playing in college. They do not care about what year is on a team name.

Birth year is a bad idea since kids get broken up in middle school and later in high school. Do not worry about what Lax and other sports are doing.

School year is good, keeps kids together and solves issues with middle school and high school. Don't worry about those few kids that are held back, it is not important.

I feel for all the oakwood, bolt, seacoast DA kids that do not have a league anymore. I am sure the parents are to proud to let them 'play down' on an NPL team!

go ahead, try to dispute me!
        So 99% of the girls on the local ECNL and GDA teams won’t be playing college? Dont even know what other stupid crap you posted because I couldn’t get past that stupidity. You obviously have no clue.

Comment

Again, where is this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X