First team to move to Matchfit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what club is the best developer of talent in the State? Plenty of negative comments on coaches at every club on this site .. PDA got beat in Florida by Barca because of Robot Soccer, DM at PSA is a creeper, CSA is run and coached by a bunch of Bozos, MF has two Mongoloids running the ECNL.What club is the best and what coach is the best to develop talent . I want to be educated by knowledgeable folks on this thread , no Fanboys or jock riders allowed and please don’t tell me club A. because player so and so who is on a National Team once played here for a year. I’m looking for who is the best coaches not best recruiters..

Comment

Get lost! This is a MF thread. Go spread your venom elsewhere.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So what club is the best developer of talent in the State? Plenty of negative comments on coaches at every club on this site .. PDA got beat in Florida by Barca because of Robot Soccer, DM at PSA is a creeper, CSA is run and coached by a bunch of Bozos, MF has two Mongoloids running the ECNL.What club is the best and what coach is the best to develop talent . I want to be educated by knowledgeable folks on this thread , no Fanboys or jock riders allowed and please don’t tell me club A. because player so and so who is on a National Team once played here for a year. I’m looking for who is the best coaches not best recruiters..

Comment

Wow is this really true ? I have a daughter on the 2008 match fit team !
        Ok here we go again. MFA's playbook. Take players from other clubs and put them on the A team while the others that have been there before will get put on the bench then eventually downgraded to the B team. In a few years the same procedure will happen to you guys. Welcome to MatchFit.

Comment

Age and gender and I'll tell you where to go.

Comment

My opinion is my experience only. Been at one club since my daughter started. She has been around a lot of great coaches that developed her. Each one over the years have added something to her total game. Some worked more technical, some tactical , some team play and some on her individual play. BUT - that being said - she puts the time in to learn the game. She watches a ton of soccer. Mostly Europe soccer not MLS soccer. Her IQ makes her a better player . She trains on her own and “wants “ to get better. That’s the key - not the trainers etc. she WATCHES SOCCER and wants to be better. Girls get the same training she does but the IQ is what sets players apart from one another. So to ask where are the best trainers —- your kid is her best trainer. Teach them to LOVE the game. Teach them to have fun when they play. Show them soccer is a vehicle to later successes in their life. The game is a Journey for them. So many years ahead of them. They will all develop if they love the game.

Comment

Shaun Cryer my friend he’s a great coach

Comment

Shaun Cryer my friend he’s a great coach
                “rumored “ to be fired from STA bc of his behavior on the sideline in Florida at GDA tournament. No way would I expose a player to that treatment. RUN remember. Always 3 parts to every story.

Comment

“rumored “ to be fired from STA bc of his behavior on the sideline in Florida at GDA tournament. No way would I expose a player to that treatment. RUN remember. Always 3 parts to every story.
                  How u say FAKE NEWS, Shaun never exhibited such behaviour during his DA endeavours. Likely some fabricated story to deflect from his unjust departure.

Comment

My opinion is my experience only. Been at one club since my daughter started. She has been around a lot of great coaches that developed her. Each one over the years have added something to her total game. Some worked more technical, some tactical , some team play and some on her individual play. BUT - that being said - she puts the time in to learn the game. She watches a ton of soccer. Mostly Europe soccer not MLS soccer. Her IQ makes her a better player . She trains on her own and “wants “ to get better. That’s the key - not the trainers etc. she WATCHES SOCCER and wants to be better. Girls get the same training she does but the IQ is what sets players apart from one another. So to ask where are the best trainers —- your kid is her best trainer. Teach them to LOVE the game. Teach them to have fun when they play. Show them soccer is a vehicle to later successes in their life. The game is a Journey for them. So many years ahead of them. They will all develop if they love the game.
                    Best post I have seen so far! Positive! Constructive!

Comment

Get lost! This is a MF thread. Go spread your venom elsewhere.
                      You are the one who should get lost.

Comment

What's wrong with MLS? Sure, they need to play more American kids but they've come along way. Part of developing is also to support our game in our country. Don't get me wrong. European soccer is the best and that's good that your kid watches. It will help create a soccer culture for her. We also have to support the MLS and NWSL to keep growing the game here.

Comment

How u say FAKE NEWS, Shaun never exhibited such behaviour during his DA endeavours. Likely some fabricated story to deflect from his unjust departure.
                          Great guy and he singlehandedly put STA on the map with his players, check him out at Dynomite FC.

Comment

Wow is this really true ? I have a daughter on the 2008 match fit team !
                            Is this true? Ask yourself this question, Did I already make a deposit for next season?

Comment

I was one of the parents approached by someone from this team after a game. Told me that they thought my daughter was very good, and wondered if we would be interested in switching teams. He bragged about all the games the team won, how close all the girls are, that they are like an extended family, that they are on par to be the number one ranked team in NJ. Told me my daughters talent was being wasted with our current team. Promised us a starting position, plenty of play time, blah, blah, blah... took his number and told him I'd think about it.
                              THEN I did some researched and asked around about him and the team. I was told by every single person I spoke with to stay as far away from them as possible. I heard all the stories about the ever changing roster of girls. No loyalty to his players unless your one of the parents who kiss his ass. I heard the girls were nothing special. Talented kids as a group, but no consistency as a team. Heard that he encourages ALL the players to shoot on goal, even the defenders. Also heard that no players position is guaranteed, and the minute someone new comes along, your sitting on the bench. I feel bad for the kids, and if the coach wasn't bad enough all the parents that know what hes about and yet leave their daughters in that situation. It's obvious there is a problem, but even worse that the parents put up with it. Is winning every game against sub par teams that important to parents over their own daughters development at 11 years old?
                              Can you believe this is still going on?

Comment

Can you believe this is still going on?
                                Thank you for bumping as this is a very timely thread. There seems to be additional teams moving to Matchfit. Amazing what the DA collapse has done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X