Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You people are ridiculous. Either you know how to do it or you don't. In this case he doesn't. Not even close
    Excuse me, how are you saying such slander without any facts? Someone above listed his specific, proven accomplishments as a coach. Those are facts!

You are on here to state an unfounded, negative opinion of a great coach. You obviously don’t have any concrete examples to back up your opinion, so please keep your slander to yourself!

Comment

Excuse me, how are you saying such slander without any facts? Someone above listed his specific, proven accomplishments as a coach. Those are facts!

You are on here to state an unfounded, negative opinion of a great coach. You obviously don’t have any concrete examples to back up your opinion, so please keep your slander to yourself!
      Go watch. That's all you have to do.

Comment

Go watch. That's all you have to do.
        what makes you an expert, they win league & state championships and you can do better?
        sounds like your daughter didn't get playing time???

Comment

When you pick up your 9th grader? The practice is ending. How can you make a judgement on quality by observing the last minutes as they pack up? Also, he is not the freshman team coach!
          hmm, when I pick my daughter up, can't even see the practice field from parking lot, hundreds of yards away, through the woods, Ed your daughter is a junior...right?

Comment

For a high school coaching position I’ve heard there are quite a few applications in. Guaranteed they have a much better season that in the past

Comment

For a high school coaching position I’ve heard there are quite a few applications in. Guaranteed they have a much better season that in the past
              Well a Hand job is always coveted...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X