Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the most part the parents on this team are not overly involved, don’t go to trainings, only watch games and rarely talk about soccer or CFC. My daughter has been with this group since the Arsenal days and it’s a quiet group of parents. The 2002 parents are way worse. They win and still complain about the coach, the other players on the team and watch every training like they have 6 year olds at their first rec soccer practice
    Fine, I think we can all agree both the 2003 and 2002 parents suck

Comment

I think it’s every age group where the parents suck

Comment

There's good and bad parents at every club. Pick your poison on that front. If your player is learning and enjoying it that's all that matters. If a parent is that bad, either tell them to shut up or just avoid them.

Comment

There's good and bad parents at every club. Pick your poison on that front. If your player is learning and enjoying it that's all that matters. If a parent is that bad, either tell them to shut up or just avoid them.
          if you want a good team ,and an enjoyable experience you get rid of the bad parents

they sow dissention and ill will everywhere( you can find a kid as good as theirs, dont worry)
          have done this with multiple kids it always works out for the best

bad parents suck in other parents to their misery- they crave company in their dark spaces

Comment

Cfcu 03s are a train wreck. Ridiculous parents
            "My daughter is way too good for this crummy team. But Im stuck with you all. And the keepers suck otherwise we would win every game"

overheard from CFC U17 Handbag Mafia

Comment

2002 parents are way more nauseating. They've taken it to a new level.

Comment

I think it’s every age group where the parents suck

Yea I think a league without coaches and parents would be great. Coaches are about as worthless as the parents are.

Comment

East Meadow today? Likely ugly.

Comment

03 moms lining up for extra shots on their ice cream cones win or lose

Comment

How did it go? Big win for FSA?

Comment

Sorry CFC your prediction incorrect. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Sorry CFC your prediction incorrect. Keep up the good work!
                          It’s unclear what or who you’re replying to.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            east meadow today? Likely ugly.
                            fsa 4-3

Comment

CFC 03 team bringing on this bad mo jo for themselves. Ragging on everyone else is not going to improve team or kids prospects at recruitment. Your reputation is out there parents included and college coaches staying clear.

Comment

CFC 03 team bringing on this bad mo jo for themselves. Ragging on everyone else is not going to improve team or kids prospects at recruitment. Your reputation is out there parents included and college coaches staying clear.
                                more last minute departures from the CFC 03's. Another overboard this week. Training in other places

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X