Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is clearly cyber bullying. Pretty ugly stuff.
    Pussy

Comment

This is clearly cyber bullying. Pretty ugly stuff.
      How did you like the beer in your face pussy!!!

Comment

How did you like the beer in your face pussy!!!
        I don't want to know where you put your beer, but you should take it out of the bottle first.

Comment

I don't want to know where you put your beer, but you should take it out of the bottle first.
          Come on Rich that **** was corny !

Comment

Come on Rich that **** was corny !
            Ba dum bump tssss, rim shot.

Comment

Lots of soccer sadness. There's a place for every kid. Check out the strengths of your local programs, like Celtic.

Comment

Has anyone else heard about these guys joining the DA next year?

Comment

Has anyone else heard about these guys joining the DA next year?
                  I tink Celtic got an NPL berth with a look into an ECNL future. Fair to say, OW is a bit pssed.

Comment

I tink Celtic got an NPL berth with a look into an ECNL future. Fair to say, OW is a bit pssed.
                    Our coach told us that Celtic got into the girls da

Comment

Do you think RL gave a refund to his parents? Not a dime. Pigs will have to fly before this Fuktard ever gives a refund to his soccer families! Worst club on earth to play for.

Comment

RL you Fuking liar !!!!

Comment

Npl

First of all getting an NPL berth isn't a thing. All that means is paying to enter the NPL league. And celtic would be probably 20th in CT in line for an ECNL berth. So the day they take 20 plus teams from Celtic is in.

Comment

Oh RL still alive up there in coventry, good to hear. Got the booze n the maryjane stocked up ? Always right haha.

Comment

How are the smaller clubs doing? Given that academy has been unceremoniously dumped, hopefully soccer will return to the smaller, local clubs and their coaches who are less invested in cash and more invested in our sports.

Comment

How are the smaller clubs doing? Given that academy has been unceremoniously dumped, hopefully soccer will return to the smaller, local clubs and their coaches who are less invested in cash and more invested in our sports.
                                I smell bullshyte

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X