Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leap Year Losers

Something in the air or just leap year? Trolls who hide under bridges all come out to play in desperation this time of year. High school is over and they need new whipping posts to vent frustrations over money down toilet at fancy clubs promising the world delivering next to nothing. I am heading to Mohegan this afternoon putting down 40k ( 4 year’s of club soccer) on lucky number 2021!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Something in the air or just leap year? Trolls who hide under bridges all come out to play in desperation this time of year. High school is over and they need new whipping posts to vent frustrations over money down toilet at fancy clubs promising the world delivering next to nothing. I am heading to Mohegan this afternoon putting down 40k ( 4 year’s of club soccer) on lucky number 2021!
    Who is the loser? Yup you. Good job. Top shelf

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Damn Debbie Downer... you are everywhere on TS. Do you have a life? Are you on the Mass boards too? Enjoy the coaches clinic at Mohegan and try to get a massage to relax. Ask for a Kraft special... You need it!

Comment

You get an F at trolling
        Pathetic trolling here folks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X