Brevard Boys High School Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh you guys must have a crush on the Titusville kids since we’re always on your guys mouth or on your mind😂 glad you see you guys think about us🤯

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It is unbelievable how stupid you people are. If you think any kid in brevard that isn’t already playing ecnl would kick a kid off an ecnl team you are beyond stupid. The top 2 “elite” kids for Titusville are good players but are terrible in highschool, period. Shut down constantly in every decent competition game. However they are still top players. The other three are also very good yet can’t show much in Titusville highschool.
      Having trouble locating where somebody said other Brevard kids would "kick a kid off and ECNL team". All I can find is people saying there are a number of Brevard boys who are good enough to have played ECNL had they chosen to drive to Orlando. This is an obviously true statement, but keep on believing!

Comment

ok, just to get this out of the way all of the ecnl players at tirusville are definitely in the top 10 of brevard. i mean come on who really is better than them? name one player
        very tough to name the "top players" from a county because most people don't see any of the players for more than 65 mins in a season and who knows the level of competition that you see them play or did they have a bad game good game. then you got to consider was someone an early bloomer but just hasn't developed as a player where others have just come on strong this year. comparing a freshman to a senior isn't a fair comparison. The kid from Titusville could very well be one of the top freshman (the only other one I can think of is from Rockledge). but there could be other good freshman that are playing JV that the schools didn't want to bring up too quick. Then there is the whole comparing positions saying a forward is better than a defender or keeper. But I would have to say from what I have seen Kam and Josh from Titusville stand out, Aiden , Osos, Christian, Andy, Derek (keeper) from Melbourne , Jacob, Zulkie, Shamus, from satellite , Christian form Edgewood , Mads, Kia, Evan, Nyles, Stephen, Jorgin, from Viera , Logan and Jaxon from Eau Gallie, Esteban and Jordin from Rockledge. Wendell from Bayside, Don't know their names but there's a kid from MCC that on the smaller side but man he plays direct, keeps the ball close and can move very fast with the ball. there was a player from Cocoa that had some talent, there's a kid from Merrit Island that I really liked his play but the coaches system doesn't really allow for individual play. I'm sure i'm forgetting about some kids or just missed them, maybe they were out or not playing. So I think that is a list of 25 players not sure where they fall in terms of who is top 5 or top 10 or top 20. I would only go as far as saying that I think Kam and Aiden are probably the most dynamic players/ game changers maybe top 1% the rest I think are top 5% type players

Comment

The bottom line isn’t who any of YOU think is good or not. If you aren’t already having phone calls and on field discussion with coaches who want you in your program beginning with D3 coaches when you are a freshman or a sophomore, you aren’t on anyone’s radar to play at the next level. Everyone knows if you spend any time at an event with college coach recruiters that they don’t even care about high school soccer. So, have fun playing soccer in high school and play better with your club team because that’s how you will get seen and evaluated by someone who really counts, because it’s not you clowns.

Comment

Titusville 5 Heritage 0
            Satellite 3 Merritt Island 0
            wow nailed that first score line

final Titusville 5 heritage 0
            satellite 1 merritt Island 1

Comment

2 goals by KJ 2 goals by JF and 1 goal by NL one of the better games of the season knowing that heritage beat Merritt Island and Rockledge

Comment

Viera looks like it lost 2 more of their players to season ending injuries last night, time to start borrowing players from the girls team.

Comment

Viera looks like it lost 2 more of their players to season ending injuries last night, time to start borrowing players from the girls team.
                  Hate to see kids go down to injury. Viera’s very good with all of their players healthy. Hopefully they figure something out.

Comment

2 goals by KJ 2 goals by JF and 1 goal by NL one of the better games of the season knowing that heritage beat Merritt Island and Rockledge
                    that's a good win for you guys.. with your recent ties of the other teams maybe you are turning a corner and finding your groove.

Comment

Titusvilles two CDM’s need to learn how to pass before you can praise 2/3 brothers all they wanna do is take the ball and score for themselves. Before you get on the elite players and say they suck actually watch a game and see the problem, it’s not KJ and JF it’s the two CDM’s that cant pass the ball accurately to the two elite players.

Comment

The bottom line isn’t who any of YOU think is good or not. If you aren’t already having phone calls and on field discussion with coaches who want you in your program beginning with D3 coaches when you are a freshman or a sophomore, you aren’t on anyone’s radar to play at the next level. Everyone knows if you spend any time at an event with college coach recruiters that they don’t even care about high school soccer. So, have fun playing soccer in high school and play better with your club team because that’s how you will get seen and evaluated by someone who really counts, because it’s not you clowns.
                        This is probably the most accurate posting I’ve seen in the last 2 years. None of you parents or kids will ever see a soccer field at the next level unless you buy a ticket. Stop fooling yourself now to avoid the bitter disappointment that awaits you.

Comment

This is probably the most accurate posting I’ve seen in the last 2 years. None of you parents or kids will ever see a soccer field at the next level unless you buy a ticket. Stop fooling yourself now to avoid the bitter disappointment that awaits you.
                          assuming the next level is college , you are implying that not one kid in all of Brevard will play soccer in College? I could be wrong but didn't 4 players from West Shore go D1 last year?

Comment

assuming the next level is college , you are implying that not one kid in all of Brevard will play soccer in College? I could be wrong but didn't 4 players from West Shore go D1 last year?
                            You mean they all went to Eastern Florida right? I know that is where the best player in Brevard landed.

Comment

You mean they all went to Eastern Florida right? I know that is where the best player in Brevard landed.
                              where a player lands and where they could have gone are two different things, I don't know about a players grades or financial abilities but good for anyone who makes the most of what they were given. I know there were kids with less talent that went D1 because of their financial security and likely very good grades.

Comment

where a player lands and where they could have gone are two different things, I don't know about a players grades or financial abilities but good for anyone who makes the most of what they were given. I know there were kids with less talent that went D1 because of their financial security and likely very good grades.
                                That is correct. The player who went to Eastern Florida was the only one from Brevard with any realistic chance of playing professional soccer, and even he was not a star at Eastern Florida. As far as current crop of Brevard high school players, some will play in college and none will ever play professionally. It is amazing how a few ignorant Titusville parents continue to hold out those boys as elite above a dozen or so equally or more talented other Brevard boys. When I say ignorant I mean it by the literal definition, not as an insult to them as people.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X