Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
People are so smart but not smart enough to see this, smh.

Thank you for the illustration proving that the Brownfield and Barca facility are indeed not on the same parcel of land. Can you do one showing the SUSA site in relation the MS-13 gang territory?
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered;21611i51
Thank you for the illustration proving that the Brownfield and Barca facility are indeed not on the same parcel of land. Can you do one showing the SUSA site in relation the MS-13 gang territory?
Yeah, pick your poison literally and figuratively. Iím guessing with neighbors like that BarÁa, or whoever is in charge, got a good deal on the land.
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

That's your DEFENSE TO THE ABOVE POST. WHAT A TOTAL SCAM SOCCER RIPOFF.

I repeat:

THAT KINGS PARK PROPERTY HAS TOXIC WASTE PROBLEMS....BIG PROBLEMS....ILLEGAL dumping of toxic solid waste. It has been classified as a Brownfield by the UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY That area of Kings Park has always had BIG PROBLEMS with illegal dumping of toxic solid wastes and YOU JUST WANT TO FLIP THE SCRIPT.

So your kid wears the Barca Sheid and plays and trains at that proposed facility. What is the long term health consideration for your child?
I have been over there after a heavy rain, and when it is hot and humid there is a disgusting odor. Youíll see!

Itís all good though, I hope the place is real nice. I should be visiting a couple of times a year playing against the Red/Blue/Gold player pool. What do you think, 2-3 visits a year shouldnít have any lasting effects.

Whatís sad is Iím joking about something that is a real issue, smh.
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
That's your DEFENSE TO THE ABOVE POST. WHAT A TOTAL SCAM SOCCER RIPOFF.

I repeat:

THAT KINGS PARK PROPERTY HAS TOXIC WASTE PROBLEMS....BIG PROBLEMS....ILLEGAL dumping of toxic solid waste. It has been classified as a Brownfield by the UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY That area of Kings Park has always had BIG PROBLEMS with illegal dumping of toxic solid wastes and YOU JUST WANT TO FLIP THE SCRIPT.

So your kid wears the Barca Sheid and plays and trains at that proposed facility. What is the long term health consideration for your child?
I have been over there after a heavy rain, and when it is hot and humid there is a disgusting odor. Youíll see!

Itís all good though, I hope the place is real nice. I should be visiting a couple of times a year playing against the Red/Blue/Gold player pool. What do you think, 2-3 visits a year shouldnít have any lasting effects.

Whatís sad is Iím joking about something that is a real issue, smh.
Can you please stop pretending that your concerned about the health of the children, you are only concerned with the health of your business interests. Why don't you ask the people living in the huge residential subdivision that is just as close to the brownfield site as the Barca facility what there health issues are? Why aren't you banging on their doors telling them to move? I mean those hundreds of people have been living there for years 24/7...they must be glowing in the dark by now!

On another note, when we play SUSA at their new facility will you be providing armed guards or should we bring our own?
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah, pick your poison literally and figuratively. Iím guessing with neighbors like that BarÁa, or whoever is in charge, got a good deal on the land.
If it were truly dangerous you wouldn't have the 100 or so homes there in your little circle.
Old 12-08-2017
unregistered

Fake news. Sad!
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Can you please stop pretending that your concerned about the health of the children, you are only concerned with the health of your business interests. Why don't you ask the people living in the huge residential subdivision that is just as close to the brownfield site as the Barca facility what there health issues are? Why aren't you banging on their doors telling them to move? I mean those hundreds of people have been living there for years 24/7...they must be glowing in the dark by now!

On another note, when we play SUSA at their new facility will you be providing armed guards or should we bring our own?
Racist
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
If it were truly dangerous you wouldn't have the 100 or so homes there in your little circle.
Said the person living in Bethpage near Northrop Grumman.
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Racist
I am Latino and my souse is Black, making my children half black and half Latino. To which race are you implying I am being racist toward? Or are you implying that the well documented criminal gang activity in and around the area of the new SUSA site is due to said gangs race, rather than the social, economic and educational factors that exist in this area? RACIST!
Old 12-08-2017
Unregistered

^^^Spouse...not souse, sorry. Although I do love a good souse!