Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why does an increase in the amount of teams dictate the need for local coaches? Doesnít 60 teams mean an astonishing amount of paid tuitions? Shouldnt their trainer expenditures be a smaller percentage of their revenue as they increase the amount of paid clients?
It's more a matter of getting visas for that many coaches and expense of getting EU coaches over here. They're nowhere near 60 teams yet anyway.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Correct me if Iím wrong but isnít the main selling point for FCB, or Valencia for that matter, that the training is being provided by Spanish trainers and not Americans?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Correct me if Iím wrong but isnít the main selling point for FCB, or Valencia for that matter, that the training is being provided by Spanish trainers and not Americans?
Or is it more the "Barca" method? If a local coach is well trained by Barca and is deemed a quality coach by them, is that good enough? Like someone said that's still going to be a better coach than some of the ones we have around here. But if they just fill slots with local s and no training or tight supervision then no.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

The other thing to keep in mind is that Kurt's specialty is goalkeeper training. For all we know that could be his only job at Barca. And that's assuming that any of these rumors are true in the first place.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
The other thing to keep in mind is that Kurt's specialty is goalkeeper training. For all we know that could be his only job at Barca. And that's assuming that any of these rumors are true in the first place.
Guys you need to get serious. He owns a business for good or bad. He will go to Barca as a... trainer? He would only go for a slice of the pie.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Barca hosting girls sessions this Saturday. Let's see how they draw after their first disaster over the summer.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Barca hosting girls sessions this Saturday. Let's see how they draw after their first disaster over the summer.
A mid winter Saturday session is hardly indicative of where they can take it with a girls program. Spring tryouts matter far more.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

I hear Barca is taking it on the chin in their house tournaments across all ages. Yeah, yeah, I know, itís about the development but we will see how shiny the t-shirts are at the end of spring.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I hear Barca is taking it on the chin in their house tournaments across all ages. Yeah, yeah, I know, itís about the development but we will see how shiny the t-shirts are at the end of spring.
You hear wrong.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You hear wrong.
Thatís not what Bart Nason is saying.