Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEPSAC Finals

Does anyone know which fields at Worcester Academy the games are tomorrow (Main Campus, South Campus, or New Balance Fields)?

😂

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know which fields at Worcester Academy the games are tomorrow (Main Campus, South Campus, or New Balance Fields)?
    I didn't know the pussy bowl was tomorrow!

Comment

Cats Field, 69 Softy Way, Provincetown Ma

Comment

Likely the Morse field. It is turf and very windy. It has 2 entrances 20 Marion Ave or 20 Winthrop st.

Comment

Likely the Morse field. It is turf and very windy. It has 2 entrances 20 Marion Ave or 20 Winthrop st.
          Meow! 🐈

Comment

Meow! 🐈
            I think you misinterpreted. I was letting person know so they dress warmer than they think they should. I was stunned how windy it got up on the hill when we played there a few weeks back. Was glad I had a blanket in the trunk. It’s a nice field.

Comment

I think you misinterpreted. I was letting person know so they dress warmer than they think they should. I was stunned how windy it got up on the hill when we played there a few weeks back. Was glad I had a blanket in the trunk. It’s a nice field.
              Keep warm pussy!

Comment

The misogyny on this thread speaks volumes. I hope these posters don't have daughters on these fields. If they don't, it makes me wonder what they're doing lurking on this thread or worse: on the sidelines. Creepy either way.

Comment

The misogyny on this thread speaks volumes. I hope these posters don't have daughters on these fields. If they don't, it makes me wonder what they're doing lurking on this thread or worse: on the sidelines. Creepy either way.
                  Most likely a teenager trolling for a response

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X