Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly Larry lets posters name kids in some of the threads but censors anti Surf 🌊 posts. His priorities are way out of whack

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The first set of questions was me. I was surprised he answered the first one. So I had to get him fired up with the second one

Did you also complement his mobile site to get him to bite? I've played good guy/bad buy with him a couple of times myself.

Comment

Did you also complement his mobile site to get him to bite? I've played good guy/bad buy with him a couple of times myself.
        No I try to bait him by asking an innocent question and the set the hook

Comment

The first set of questions was me. I was surprised he answered the first one. So I had to get him fired up with the second one

Well played sir. Well played :)

Comment

Well played sir. Well played :)
            You should give yourself a number for enjoying this. I believe the numbering scheme that #1 and I adapted was meant to reflect the order in which people started supporting this site vs botn. #1 was really the founder of the movement ... and I joined in and supported him here in the early days a year ago when all the surf stuff pushed people to the limit.

Comment

Yet another classic LM on the SUSA thread

anon poster: Larry are you sure about this? Or is this the same as you saying Suft is getting the ECNL

Larry: Yes, I'm sure of it just as I'm sure Surf FC is getting ECNL

:) :) :) :)

Comment

anon poster: Larry are you sure about this? Or is this the same as you saying Suft is getting the ECNL

Larry is like Trump. The longer he tells a lie the longer he hopes he doesn't have to admit he was wrong. Or that it will magically change

Comment

Larry is like Trump. The longer he tells a lie the longer he hopes he doesn't have to admit he was wrong. Or that it will magically change
                  What LM doesn't realize is this isn't a Taco Bell franchise where ypu pay a fee for a territory. You have to actually be a strong in all age groups FIRST, not promise you will get there even if Pep G. is your coach.

Of course Larry knows this but will never admit to it because it was HIS job to deliver the top players to the tryouts. He FAILED miserably. The only decent girls teams were KK's and they are gone after this season (Kurt tells everyone he HATES Larry).

Yet they continue to pay him $$$. They should be suing him for inflating his numbers.

2016 was the year Larry's credibility was shattered. Thank god for that!

Comment

Surprised LM even allowed that post as it's quite a dig at him and Surf. Does he really think people believe his bullsh** any longer?

Comment

Surprised LM even allowed that post as it's quite a dig at him and Surf. Does he really think people believe his bullsh** any longer?
                      Surf FC does have ECNL technically but it's the San Diego club. NY Surf is a licensed name only. It was dumb to try it. I am going to call Cincinnati Gold since they are so strong with girls teams and start Cincinnati Gold New York. Anyone want to join? We have to get GDA because the Ohio club has all the advanced leagues! We have to! Larry told me if I write him a check 500 kids will show up for tryouts!

Comment

I see that LM admitted that the SUSA fields artists rendering is 8 or 9 years old and done by a different developer. Because that proves progress is being made, lol.

Comment

I see that LM admitted that the SUSA fields artists rendering is 8 or 9 years old and done by a different developer. Because that proves progress is being made, lol.
                          If SUSA enrollment doesn't meet the required numbers much of this project will not happen. Can't wait to hear the owner ask for a variance on the land. When that happens we will know what this really was.

Comment

But Larry has been sitting on the information for a long time. LOL

Comment

Censorship alert:

Massapequa board member refutes LM claim they are leaving NPL and posts his email if anybody wants clarification. Larry blocks the email with "xxxxx."

Larry is the biggest hypocrite for always calling out people for being anonymous and when someone refutes his claim and tries to identify himself Larry won't allow it. Going to call Larry Dear Leader because his horrible site is a rogue state.

Parent Alert: Larry does not want you to know there are options. He has failed with Surf and will fail SUSA as well. As soon as Commack throws out SUSA they will slowly go broke in CI.

Can't wait until one of them sues him. The discovery process will be like a circus.

Comment

He just went further. He is clearly associated with NYCSL. His new comment is clearly a violation of US Antitrust law:

Larry:

What the parents and players within the Massapequa SC need to understand is that their club's leadership have made a decision to put all their teams into the LIJSL and some of their teams into EDP, and the few remaining teams into the NPL. That is their right to do, however focusing solely on the NPL, the parents and players, as well as the Massapequa SC Executive Bunch need to understand that if they (MSC) are no longer going to support the NYCSL, then the NPL is off the table. It is my clear understanding that the Massapequa Club teams currently in NPL will NOT be back in September.

While the travel director of the Massapequa club has made a comment above to the contrary, he/she needs to be clear that he/she does not have the power to make a decision of inclusion into NPL if they (MSC) are no longer a supporter of the NYCSL. I trust that helps clear up the issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X