Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Always nice when the Suffolk Co trailer park trash dad chimes in ......
    WOW, I do not know the family, but I know you are a dick.

Comment

Always nice when the Suffolk Co trailer park trash dad chimes in ......
      http://www.paulrileysoccer.com/staff.php?id=cotto

Comment

The incident with Cotto supposedly happened on a flight back from CASL in November, heard from someone with direct knowledge, that he was stroking the girls leg, and playing with her hair, while being drunk. He was in charge of the entire team, there were no Fury parents on the plane, it was a team only tourney.

Comment

The incident with Cotto supposedly happened on a flight back from CASL in November, heard from someone with direct knowledge, that he was stroking the girls leg, and playing with her hair, while being drunk. He was in charge of the entire team, there were no Fury parents on the plane, it was a team only tourney.
          That's effing horrific! My heart goes out to this kid and her family...

Comment

You're joking right? So you are one of those base it all on wins and losses. Good luck with that. You think the numerous scouts at each sideline were thinking. "well they lost, nothing more to see here." Right.
            I am not a college coach, but if i was, I would probably pay more attention to the clubs/teams that post winning records in these tournaments year after year .... aren't those, theoretically, the ones with the better players that wil have the most positive affect on my college program? Seriously, aren't the stronger teams the ones that mostly have stronger layers (not all but most)? So, were the college coaches on the sidelines really there randomly fishing or were they there to scout players on your opponents' teams?

Comment

Wow, that is quite a resume for a guy that only has a D license. I have one of those ... I guess I am cat's meow.

Comment

What age group? Even if it's an older team, there was only one coach in charge of the girls for an entire weekend and no parents/chaperones?

Comment

What age group? Even if it's an older team, there was only one coach in charge of the girls for an entire weekend and no parents/chaperones?
                  02/03 team, and yes Fury likes to take teams to tournaments without the distraction of parents. The girl who was involved was new to Fury, and Cotto and her have a bizarre history, she was flirtatious with him, ugh

Comment

There should always be at least two adults - in case there's a medical or other emergency there can always be at least one adult with the players and the other handling the emrgency.

Comment

02/03 team, and yes Fury likes to take teams to tournaments without the distraction of parents. The girl who was involved was new to Fury, and Cotto and her have a bizarre history, she was flirtatious with him, ugh
                      Really. You’re calling out the behavior of a MINOR? The ADULT coach should have known better and shut that crap down immediately, no matter how enticing said MINOR’S “flirtations” were. It’s completely despicable.

Comment

Really. You’re calling out the behavior of a MINOR? The ADULT coach should have known better and shut that crap down immediately, no matter how enticing said MINOR’S “flirtations” were. It’s completely despicable.
                        It should never be enticing, they are children.

Comment

This is how I read your statement above:
                          Fury likes to take teams to tournaments alone so they can prey on their victims without parent distraction. That’s how Paul got his wife

Comment

This is how I read your statement above:
                            Fury likes to take teams to tournaments alone so they can prey on their victims without parent distraction. That’s how Paul got his wife
                            They cannot keep her around, too much of a liability in the future, he is toast.

Comment

They cannot keep her around, too much of a liability in the future, he is toast.
                              Sorries, bad grammar cannot afford to keep him around.

Comment

Sorries, bad grammar cannot afford to keep him around.
                                Anyways, this incident really happened, the degree of severity is still to be determined, at the very least Cotto has to go, not reassigned. Can you imagine being a parent of his new team, wha?????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X