Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney presidents scrambling for refs

Local assignor did not have enough refs to staff tourney. Scrambling to get refs to pick up extra games... this is what asshat parents cause

Why no vikings in this tournament?

Comment

I don't know about this events but this is Disney after all. A lot tourneys pay crap and do a poor job of scheduling - you may have an 8am game and then not another one until 4. Killing your entire day for two games that don't pay great just isn't appealing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I don't know about this events but this is Disney after all. A lot tourneys pay crap and do a poor job of scheduling - you may have an 8am game and then not another one until 4. Killing your entire day for two games that don't pay great just isn't appealing
        Most tournament schedule their referees in blocks, three games straight or maybe two with a break and then another one. If you are being asked to do a game at 8 and then another at 4, you must suck.

Comment

Why no vikings in this tournament?
          Too good for disney they are probably at weston beating up on south Florida wimps

Comment

and sometimes you start with an 8am game and don't get a break until 4pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X