Inter and DA haters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also answer this..what has your day coach done to really improve your kid..now answer that one..I will give you a week to answer .waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      going pro? seriously?

and yes going to harvard does mean a lot.

only part i liked is about dreams. if a kid has a passion, he needs to live it, until he doesn't want to pursue it any more becuase he matures. but you (parent) need to make sure the dream does not leave him coaching u8 for $20,000 a year at 30.
      And also have student loan debt for the rest of his life, to each their own. But don’t knock someone else’s dream just because it’s not yours...

Comment

Also answer this..what has your day coach done to really improve your kid..now answer that one..I will give you a week to answer .waiting?
        Coaches are there to train, some are good/bad/mediocre, sorry to hear yours acted as a car salesman and sold you a lemon now your stock.
        Others have connections, mine used it to get my kid a tryout at IM and an now my son plays there.
        MLS is where the competition is no doubt, DA is tier 2 but can get you exposure to MLS teams.
        Most players at inter came from the DA program only a handful came from club Teams.
        Hey if you want your kid to go to college so be it, but if a kid wants to pursue the soccer dream and study later nothing wrong with that decision.
        an MLS player its one step closer to making it, there are many parents trying to get tryouts for their boys at IM because they dream of playing at a higher level and think they have what it takes, the experience is awesome go for it and don't let haters shatter your dreams.
        Club/weak DA teams don't stand a chance vs MLS teams now I understand why MLS teams want to pullout from DA the talent is superior in comparison.

Comment

Then why will they have a booth at the Weston Cup?

Comment

Coaches are there to train, some are good/bad/mediocre, sorry to hear yours acted as a car salesman and sold you a lemon now your stock.
            Others have connections, mine used it to get my kid a tryout at IM and an now my son plays there.
            MLS is where the competition is no doubt, DA is tier 2 but can get you exposure to MLS teams.
            Most players at inter came from the DA program only a handful came from club Teams.
            Hey if you want your kid to go to college so be it, but if a kid wants to pursue the soccer dream and study later nothing wrong with that decision.
            an MLS player its one step closer to making it, there are many parents trying to get tryouts for their boys at IM because they dream of playing at a higher level and think they have what it takes, the experience is awesome go for it and don't let haters shatter your dreams.
            Club/weak DA teams don't stand a chance vs MLS teams now I understand why MLS teams want to pullout from DA the talent is superior in comparison.
            Weston has better coaches periord! The weston academy got tore apart, all new players and there is no blowout going on. its quite clear

Comment

I agree with your comment but what do us Tampa players go...closest MLS club is Orlando city and that's really not a great one .we have to take what we have here...nothing is going to change ..we are just going to play the game and enjoy the journey...

Comment

David Beckham signs $235 million sponsorship deal with Qatar for his new football club Inter Miami.

Comment

David Beckham signs $235 million sponsorship deal with Qatar for his new football club Inter Miami.
                  And your point is?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X