Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter and DA haters

Hate and mock all you want , if your boy and/or girl wants a shot at a national team camp/call up which in turn will make going to a division 1 college free or a lot cheaper (if you don’t try to go pro) then DA it is

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/u-s-...nt-tournament/

Hate on ....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hate and mock all you want , if your boy and/or girl wants a shot at a national team camp/call up which in turn will make going to a division 1 college free or a lot cheaper (if you don’t try to go pro) then DA it is

Hate on ....
    "A Lot" lololol

nah.

save the 5k per year, play rec, pay for the school outright, take whatever is left and buy yourself something nice for being smarter than the rest of the idiots "investing" in scholarship dreams.

Comment

Of course they're picking DA kids - they have a vested interest in trying to squash the competition, especially girls ECNL. That doesn't mean it's a good system for player development, just that it's accumulating more NT prospects.

A tiny fraction of players are true NT a caliber. Only a slightly larger number are top D1 prospects. Especially if you have a boy, know that soccer scholarship $ are limited. Anyone putting their kid into a system because they expect a payout is doing it for the wrong reasons

Comment

Hate on ....
        I guess I will hate on...I have no use for American soccer and no not interested in the national team .they are horrible

Comment

"A Lot" lololol

nah.

save the 5k per year, play rec, pay for the school outright, take whatever is left and buy yourself something nice for being smarter than the rest of the idiots "investing" in scholarship dreams.
          Blah blah blah time to purchase a buttplug.
          Nothing wrong to play for fun or to stay fil or for the love of it, but when it comes to top level competition MLS/DA it's where is at, keep hating!

Comment

Blah blah blah time to purchase a buttplug.
            Nothing wrong to play for fun or to stay fil or for the love of it, but when it comes to top level competition MLS/DA it's where is at, keep hating!
            Oh sure like that wonder training and coaching we have here in Florida 🥱. You sir have been playing with yourself too much

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2652826]Of course they're picking DA kids - they have a vested interest in trying to squash the competition, especially girls ECNL. That doesn't mean it's a good system for player development, just that it's accumulating more NT prospects.

A tiny fraction of players are true NT a caliber. Only a slightly larger number are top D1 prospects. Especially if you have a boy, know that soccer scholarship $ are limited. Anyone putting their kid into a system because they expect a payout is doing it for the wrong reasons[/QUOT
              Alot of these da parents are very delusional and arrogant ..they are going to need a bath tub to poop in when this is all over..what I am saying is they are in for a ride awakening..it's a sickness with them..

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2652856]
                Of course they're picking DA kids - they have a vested interest in trying to squash the competition, especially girls ECNL. That doesn't mean it's a good system for player development, just that it's accumulating more NT prospects.

A tiny fraction of players are true NT a caliber. Only a slightly larger number are top D1 prospects. Especially if you have a boy, know that soccer scholarship $ are limited. Anyone putting their kid into a system because they expect a payout is doing it for the wrong reasons[/QUOT
                Alot of these da parents are very delusional and arrogant ..they are going to need a bath tub to poop in when this is all over..what I am saying is they are in for a ride awakening..it's a sickness with them..
                dont know if sickness is a bit too strong. but yes you have lots of parents that do not understand soccer scholarships in college are near non-existent for boys and what little money is doled out will not cover the $65k cost of an average div I school per year and what's more they look at grades just as much if not more than soccer. a handful of true NT level talents may be looked at differentlly, but on the boys side, that's it. there is no reason to sacrifice your kids education for soccer in this country. if you want to put soccer number 1 you need to move.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2652880]

dont know if sickness is a bit too strong. but yes you have lots of parents that do not understand soccer scholarships in college are near non-existent for boys and what little money is doled out will not cover the $65k cost of an average div I school per year and what's more they look at grades just as much if not more than soccer. a handful of true NT level talents may be looked at differentlly, but on the boys side, that's it. there is no reason to sacrifice your kids education for soccer in this country. if you want to put soccer number 1 you need to move.
                  No man I meen it's a sickness with some..we played 2 seasons with da before we figured out it's a joke .the parents were totally insane ..what I heard out of them for two season was totally mental institution stuff..I really think it's not for the kids but for them ..yes they don't understand soccer as well ..my problem was coaching and training..it's all the same here in Florida..training and coaching is from a book. These clubs aquire talented kids and make everyone think they make them better players..it's a joke ..MLS regular da everything the same .just some **** shows are better then others. For me da is just a better version of kickbakl

Comment

U17

I thought 2003 players fell into the U17 bracket ???

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2652895]

No man I meen it's a sickness with some..we played 2 seasons with da before we figured out it's a joke .the parents were totally insane ..what I heard out of them for two season was totally mental institution stuff..I really think it's not for the kids but for them ..yes they don't understand soccer as well ..my problem was coaching and training..it's all the same here in Florida..training and coaching is from a book. These clubs aquire talented kids and make everyone think they make them better players..it's a joke ..MLS regular da everything the same .just some **** shows are better then others. For me da is just a better version of kickbakl
                      amen my boy, if your from somewhere else and then you come here, you see it all very clear. its a problem, there are not any options.

Comment

everyone and everything associated to DA sucks, don't forget that

(unless your kid is playing DA)

hahahahaha

Comment

everyone and everything associated to DA sucks, don't forget that

(unless your kid is playing DA)

hahahahaha
                          Been there done that.. question hows it working for you..did they sign him yet .are they still scouting him ..😂.😬

Comment

My kid plays low level club and is going to Harvard, Yale or Princeton due to academics. Your son that plays DA will soon learn he is not going to be a pro player and he wasted his chance at getting good grades chasing soccer greatness that never came.

Your kid will be operating the drive through window as my kid is buying fries for his kids on the way to a spring break ski trip in 10 years. Your kid will be telling all the other fry cooks and burger makers how great he was at DA in HS.

Kinda sad that DA at U17 is going to be your kids highlight in life.

Comment

My kid plays low level club and is going to Harvard, Yale or Princeton due to academics. Your son that plays DA will soon learn he is not going to be a pro player and he wasted his chance at getting good grades chasing soccer greatness that never came.

Your kid will be operating the drive through window as my kid is buying fries for his kids on the way to a spring break ski trip in 10 years. Your kid will be telling all the other fry cooks and burger makers how great he was at DA in HS.

Kinda sad that DA at U17 is going to be your kids highlight in life.
                              I thought i was brutal with truth 😂..your a little rough but the truth does hurt..correct about the academics..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X