Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another GPS thread

Because we can’t get enough and there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Cool!

Comment

GPS disrespecting their Coaching Staff. Tonight a Team was taken from a Regional Coach and given to A “friend” of the DOC. GPS NEEDS TO be making friends and keeping their staff happy. I don’t know if you’ll heard but people are rolling on each other to save their own Butts. Too late for that. This thing is growing legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        GPS disrespecting their Coaching Staff. Tonight a Team was taken from a Regional Coach and given to A “friend” of the DOC. GPS NEEDS TO be making friends and keeping their staff happy. I don’t know if you’ll heard but people are rolling on each other to save their own Butts. Too late for that. This thing is growing legs.
        No one cares.

Comment

What are you so obsessed ?

Comment

What are you so obsessed ?
            Clearly a competitor pushing the knife deeper into the club and hoping to pick up some players.

Comment

Clearly a competitor pushing the knife deeper into the club and hoping to pick up some players.
              Yup because these threads are going to a) be read by tons of parents and b) cause someone to make a decision based on mud slinging back and forth.

Comment

Yup because these threads are going to a) be read by tons of parents and b) cause someone to make a decision based on mud slinging back and forth.
                Tons of parents are reading TS? 😆😆😆😆😆

Comment

I was “told” nobody wants any of their players! All the good players all left last year. Nice try though.

Comment

I was “told” nobody wants any of their players! All the good players all left last year. Nice try though.
                    NEFC will take them. They'll take anyone as long as the check clears.

NEFC is the new GPS.

Comment

Are there any more NEFC Teams training at FK Taunton? I’m looking to leave GPS. Serious answers only. Thanks

Comment

Are there any more NEFC Teams training at FK Taunton? I’m looking to leave GPS. Serious answers only. Thanks
                        Yes, check Nefc website.

Comment

I'd rather play for the Easton Ballscratchers than GPS.

Comment

Thank you kind sir. I will check their website. As for the Taunton Ball Scratches do they have a 2006 Team. I emailed my GPS Coach today and told them we were done as of 12 midnight! Thanks for the support out here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X