GPS a Thread

A thread on GPS.

https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...540584448?s=21

And more -

https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...540584448?s=21

Comment

https://www.soccertoday.com/youth-so...ayern-and-gps/

Comment

So all the rumours are true... GPS is being closed down after being raided by the FBI and subsequently being hit with criminal charges and crippling fines.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          So all the rumours are true... GPS is being closed down after being raided by the FBI and subsequently being hit with criminal charges and crippling fines.
          KC is going to tarnish his family’s name and reputation being involved in this sh*t storm. I guess things were a lot worse over at GP$ than anyone ever though. Basic Human Rights violations, withholding pay. Proof of documents on how to lie to immigration. Awful, awful, awful.

Comment

Are you going to coach in the US? : Say NO!

Comment

KC don’t do it Man!!!!! I wish I had your # so I could tell you it’s a wrap!!!! Can’t come out from under all that turmoil..

Comment

Even more, All you silly parents paying for the Cartel, Keep paying the corporation and fat cats all your money, while your head coach is being taken advantage of. You are part of the problem.

https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...931232263?s=21

Comment

GPS will be fine, just move along to your own club...enjoy your weekend

Comment

Is GPS dead? Beyond the C-19 pause.

Comment

Is GPS dead? Beyond the C-19 pause.
                      Vert much alive
                      sorry

Comment

No trust they are dead. Playing in bottom brackets in their own Tournament. A tournament that had 179 less teams this year (inside info). The South Coast Teams are horrific!!!

Comment

No trust they are dead. Playing in bottom brackets in their own Tournament. A tournament that had 179 less teams this year (inside info). The South Coast Teams are horrific!!!
                          I've honestly never seen weaker club teams than the GPS teams I saw in the low bracket at their tournament. (Yeah, my kid's team was in a low bracket too--that's how I know. So I recognize bad soccer when I see it.) Every team looked like they'd been stripped of anyone who could actually play. ("Hey you, we're moving you up to the A team.") It was the first time I'd seen overweight kids on a soccer field since...u-Little days. And clueless foul throws. And...

Comment

Haha what a cast of Misfits (coaching staff) .... Shame BF inherited the mess BF left....

Comment

GPS is such a donkey show. It is truly unbelievable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X