Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come you make it so hard to get a tryout? How come you will not let people observe or watch your trainings? Especially since you moved out to the middle of no where in St Cloud, it is like you do not want anyone to see what you are doing. Why can't I come out with my son and watch and tour the facility to see if I think you have what it takes to entrust my son's future to your program? How come you only let the selected few and precious who pay a lot of money to join your ranks as the only local DA program? Have you produced any real talent over there and do you have any real talent coming through the program, by the win/lose records and having the worst record in the state of the DA programs, I think these are fair questions.
    If you are one of the parents who have already paid to have your kids selected, please no need to respond with your kool aid drinking thoughts.
    They don't want people to see the **** the club I full of..if nobody watcha the training they can't see the flaws. It's a **** show there like all da clubs..

Comment

Oblivious

Why post about a program you aren’t involved in?
      Are we not all hoping that U.S. soccer improves?

Comment

Why post about a program you aren’t involved in?
        Are we not all hoping that U.S. soccer improves?
        I was part of it..a total sham

Comment

oc da is basically a competitive soccer program
          for families that what to spend more money. Nothing special about training or coaches

Comment

The 05's are so bad. Laughing stock in FL. It will take 10 id sessions and a complete roster overhaul to field a competitive team.
            exactly, they need to bring in a real GOALIE but won't give someone who earned it a fair shot.

Comment

exactly, they need to bring in a real GOALIE but won't give someone who earned it a fair shot.
              giving up 18 goals for the vikings as impressive. have they invited the stud back?

Comment

Grow up

Many of you just need to leave and find clubs that you will be happy. Go to La Liga go to FKK go to Rush. If your not chosen your not tall enough or fast enough. OC will never look at a kid that is short or slow vecause they have to comoete against tall kids from other DAs.

Accept it.

And in Europe you can see your kids and they are private. Choose your club wisely.

Comment

The 05's are so bad. Laughing stock in FL. It will take 10 id sessions and a complete roster overhaul to field a competitive team.
                  '03/04s not far behind.

Comment

Why do so many people come on here and act like they are me. Get a grip people act older than a u 12.

Yes my son did play with the vikings and it was a great experience. It was wonderful not dealing with all the politics of clubs like OCYS and Rush.. They have world class coaches and players.

Yes the other teams did score 18 goals but, most of those are because the Vikings had some scrubs playing with them that day esecially on defense. The coaches kids are the best players on the team and could play for any DA in the nation. i am unsure why the local clubs discriminate against them.

I ure hope we can play with them again I would take the Viings over any local DA team hands down

Comment

Why do so many people come on here and act like they are me. Get a grip people act older than a u 12.

Yes my son did play with the vikings and it was a great experience. It was wonderful not dealing with all the politics of clubs like OCYS and Rush.. They have world class coaches and players.

Yes the other teams did score 18 goals but, most of those are because the Vikings had some scrubs playing with them that day esecially on defense. The coaches kids are the best players on the team and could play for any DA in the nation. i am unsure why the local clubs discriminate against them.

I ure hope we can play with them again I would take the Viings over any local DA team hands down
                      Your son had 18 hung on him and you are blaming the defenders in front of him? There's not a chance he will be invited back to play.

BTW...you write like a U12.

Comment

Your son had 18 hung on him and you are blaming the defenders in front of him? There's not a chance he will be invited back to play.

BTW...you write like a U12.
                        Give the kid a break. Before the ball gets to the goal the forward and the midfielder have to lose the ball. Obviously the forwards, midfielder, and defenders are not doing their job. The goalkeeper is the last line of defense. In the Viking case, they were trying to use the goalkeeper to save their azz.

Comment

You're still on here crying? Good Lord, dude, dry it up!

Just accept the fact that your son sucks and so do you.

Comment

Give the kid a break. Before the ball gets to the goal the forward and the midfielder have to lose the ball. Obviously the forwards, midfielder, and defenders are not doing their job. The goalkeeper is the last line of defense. In the Viking case, they were trying to use the goalkeeper to save their azz.
                            Thank you my son the keeper was not the problem that day

Comment

I know that I just said that my son wasn't the problem but he did forget to wear his contacts that day. Uncorrected, his vision is 20/300. That makes him legally blind. He decided not to tell the coach before the game because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to play. Without his contact he said the only time that the ball was clear was when he was bending down and picking it up after it went into the goal. Still, though, it wasn't his fault. It was the fault of the defenders in front of him and the weak midfielders that couldn't keep possession of the ball which caused all of the pressure in the back in the first place.

Comment

I know that I just said that my son wasn't the problem but he did forget to wear his contacts that day. Uncorrected, his vision is 20/300. That makes him legally blind. He decided not to tell the coach before the game because he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to play. Without his contact he said the only time that the ball was clear was when he was bending down and picking it up after it went into the goal. Still, though, it wasn't his fault. It was the fault of the defenders in front of him and the weak midfielders that couldn't keep possession of the ball which caused all of the pressure in the back in the first place.
                                Let's face it this kid was never a viking. There are two kids who are vikings and those are our sons. We rotate whatever players we can get for these tournaments. We have our a list players and if they can not play we go to plan b, plan c etc. This kid was a plan z. We should have set up a scarecrow in goal and we would have had similar results.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X