• Show
Clear All

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Horrible...and playing against a team that played a couple of days ago

Comment

No 22 is awesome...NOT

Comment

Mc Donut, maybe hiring a coach sooner so he might have more time to implement his ideas? What do you think? Also, they seem to lack balls...your trademark?

Comment

Ahh so sad, Beckham won’t tell you what he really thinks. Because is just a baby crawling. Can’t be rude to a baby. That is what you get when you support bad coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Horrible...and playing against a team that played a couple of days ago
              They did alright tonight there going to be good. The Celtic kid has quality, the college kid there number 9 is very direct he’s going to be good. The number 5 Vidal I believe is quality . The vitemenes guy needs better quality on his free kicks terrible for pro level. The goalie solid. It think there going to do well. They will win there home opener against LA. I expected allot worse.

Comment

They did alright tonight there going to be good. The Celtic kid has quality, the college kid there number 9 is very direct he’s going to be good. The number 5 Vidal I believe is quality . The vitemenes guy needs better quality on his free kicks terrible for pro level. The goalie solid. It think there going to do well. They will win there home opener against LA. I expected allot worse.
                Yes, almost as bad as the English. Must have been drinking a little too much!

Comment

1st game , pro League debut, had a couple of chances to tie but still looked weak. We will support!. our opening game will be a lo of fun.

Comment

its time to realize that this team is all hype. Beckham for all the supposed connections he had is not able to bring big names and big sponsors. The clubs funding is subpar compared to other cities. I see Marlins part 2 for Miami.
                    We already did. Took us a year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X